Kw-logo-smaller

Sports

Baseball
If you love baseball or softball, then this is the place for you! Chat about your favorite team or let everyone know what position you play, if it's about baseball or softball this is the place for you.

can chicks play Baseball?

Posted By:
ZThumper Lock
ZThumper
StarStar
Alot of guys think that baseball is an All guy sport ,but Hell no, I play baseball n im a girl, i play it becuase i HATE Softball!  so YES chicks can play baseball, because i know a whole Baseball team thats splitt, have Girls, half Guys

Im'a Band Geek

Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
StarStarStarStarStar
First of all, we are not chicks, we are GIRLS and WOMEN. Second, I hate softball. softball is an insult to women and it should never had been invented. I've been hit with a softball an a baseball and the softball hurts SO FRIKIN MORE! So I don't really get why it was made. (I don't play softball some kid threw one at me LOL) I don't play baseball as like a club thing, just for fun. I love Phys Ed (PE) at my school because my P.E. teacher Mrs. Janice lets the kids throw balls at girls. GO FEMINISTS! XD I play other sports like kickball, tetherball, and volleyball. They are my faves. I also play flag football and capture the flag sometimes because I love tackling. The kids always want me on their team because I'm a great flag guard. We change the rules a bit so we're allowed to tackle people at capture the flag. I'm a frikin great tackler XD That is all. Love XD

Posted By:
Anthony.Is.Here_2190752 Lock
Anthony.Is.Here_2190752
StarStarStar

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

First of all, we are not chicks, we are GIRLS and WOMEN. Second, I hate softball. softball is an insult to women and it should never had been invented. I've been hit with a softball an a baseball and the softball hurts SO FRIKIN MORE! So I don't really get why it was made. (I don't play softball some kid threw one at me LOL) I don't play baseball as like a club thing, just for fun. I love Phys Ed (PE) at my school because my P.E. teacher Mrs. Janice lets the kids throw balls at girls. GO FEMINISTS! XD I play other sports like kickball, tetherball, and volleyball. They are my faves. I also play flag football and capture the flag sometimes because I lvoe tackling. The kids always want me on their team because I'm a great glag guard. We change the rules a bit so we're allowed to tackle people at capture the flag. I'm a frikin great tackler XD That is all. Love XD
Agreed. Dont treat women like trash. To all of you people who said no will get a basketball in the face. 

Anthony
Cher Lloyd is amazing!
Aha

Posted By:
ZThumper Lock
ZThumper
StarStar
Yeah i mean, everyones like Ohh shes a girl she cant play., and i play baseball, volleyball, n basketball, i HATE SOFTBALL because its stupid, its like the baby sport of Baseball

Im'a Band Geek

Posted By:
TheSoundOfAMillionDreams
TheSoundOfAMillionDreams
StarStarStarStar
Yeah we can. @Sage_kittycat Did you notice that the OP is a girl, also? Softball is NOT an insult to woman. In fact it's a compliment. Softball is much harder than baseball. (I've played both so I'd know.)

And From The Rear View
I Got A Clear View
Of Who I Used To Be

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
.... Can um.. Baby ducks play Baseball? I doubt it..

bring me the horizon ♥

Posted By:
missphilly412
missphilly412
StarStarStarStarStar
... Are you referring to chicken or girls, because I swear that I wasn't hatched out of an egg... -_-

It's your time to shine, he who shall not be named xD

Posted By:
ZThumper Lock
ZThumper
StarStar
Guys im talkina about Girls/Women/ Young Woman, because i know Chickens can not play baseball, (un less your talking about the one in chicken little....)

Im'a Band Geek

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar

"ZThumper" wrote:

Guys im talkina about Girls/Women/ Young Woman, because i know Chickens can not play baseball, (un less your talking about the one in chicken little....)
-.- I know. There's something called sarcasm 

bring me the horizon ♥

Posted By:
FunkMasterFlex
FunkMasterFlex
StarStar
im pretty sure chicks can play baseball if guys can play softball then chicks can play baseball simple as that 

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Cheeseburger or hotdog?

Cheeseburger or hotdog?

Cheeseburger or hotdog?

The Good Gamer's Tier List to games.

What is your favorite Pokemon?

How much battery has you got right now?

latest videos