Kw-logo-smaller

Sports

Posted By:
ZThumper Lock
ZThumper
StarStar
Alot of guys think that baseball is an All guy sport ,but Hell no, I play baseball n im a girl, i play it becuase i HATE Softball!  so YES chicks can play baseball, because i know a whole Baseball team thats splitt, have Girls, half Guys

Im'a Band Geek

Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
StarStarStarStarStar
First of all, we are not chicks, we are GIRLS and WOMEN. Second, I hate softball. softball is an insult to women and it should never had been invented. I've been hit with a softball an a baseball and the softball hurts SO FRIKIN MORE! So I don't really get why it was made. (I don't play softball some kid threw one at me LOL) I don't play baseball as like a club thing, just for fun. I love Phys Ed (PE) at my school because my P.E. teacher Mrs. Janice lets the kids throw balls at girls. GO FEMINISTS! XD I play other sports like kickball, tetherball, and volleyball. They are my faves. I also play flag football and capture the flag sometimes because I love tackling. The kids always want me on their team because I'm a great flag guard. We change the rules a bit so we're allowed to tackle people at capture the flag. I'm a frikin great tackler XD That is all. Love XD

Posted By:
Anthony.Is.Here_2190752 Lock
Anthony.Is.Here_2190752
StarStarStar

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

First of all, we are not chicks, we are GIRLS and WOMEN. Second, I hate softball. softball is an insult to women and it should never had been invented. I've been hit with a softball an a baseball and the softball hurts SO FRIKIN MORE! So I don't really get why it was made. (I don't play softball some kid threw one at me LOL) I don't play baseball as like a club thing, just for fun. I love Phys Ed (PE) at my school because my P.E. teacher Mrs. Janice lets the kids throw balls at girls. GO FEMINISTS! XD I play other sports like kickball, tetherball, and volleyball. They are my faves. I also play flag football and capture the flag sometimes because I lvoe tackling. The kids always want me on their team because I'm a great glag guard. We change the rules a bit so we're allowed to tackle people at capture the flag. I'm a frikin great tackler XD That is all. Love XD
Agreed. Dont treat women like trash. To all of you people who said no will get a basketball in the face. 

Anthony
Cher Lloyd is amazing!
Aha

Posted By:
ZThumper Lock
ZThumper
StarStar
Yeah i mean, everyones like Ohh shes a girl she cant play., and i play baseball, volleyball, n basketball, i HATE SOFTBALL because its stupid, its like the baby sport of Baseball

Im'a Band Geek

Posted By:
TheSoundOfAMillionDreams
TheSoundOfAMillionDreams
StarStarStarStar
Yeah we can. @Sage_kittycat Did you notice that the OP is a girl, also? Softball is NOT an insult to woman. In fact it's a compliment. Softball is much harder than baseball. (I've played both so I'd know.)

And From The Rear View
I Got A Clear View
Of Who I Used To Be

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
.... Can um.. Baby ducks play Baseball? I doubt it..

Posted By:
missphilly412
missphilly412
StarStarStarStarStar
... Are you referring to chicken or girls, because I swear that I wasn't hatched out of an egg... -_-

Other people say that they're awesome.

I say that I'm supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.

Boom. Mind=blown.

As you can see, spongebob is life.

And so is Harry Potter.

Posted By:
ZThumper Lock
ZThumper
StarStar
Guys im talkina about Girls/Women/ Young Woman, because i know Chickens can not play baseball, (un less your talking about the one in chicken little....)

Im'a Band Geek

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar

"ZThumper" wrote:

Guys im talkina about Girls/Women/ Young Woman, because i know Chickens can not play baseball, (un less your talking about the one in chicken little....)
-.- I know. There's something called sarcasm 

Posted By:
FunkMasterFlex
FunkMasterFlex
StarStar
im pretty sure chicks can play baseball if guys can play softball then chicks can play baseball simple as that 

← Previous 1

play online games

latest forum posts

latest videos