Back left
Back right

do you think girls can play basketball

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
trust me they can. i know ALOT of girls who play basketball who are really good. some of them can even beat the guys who play on a select team. My friend emma (aka cutiepop aka the one above me) is really good at bball. i can make a whole list of my friends that play basketball for a select team: Emma, Lauren, tatum, Liza, Jenny, Kasey, Ari, Julia, Abby, Gracie, Kelly, Jen, Bridgett, Alexa, Jess, Nicole... the list goes on and on ( i have soo many more in my head right now but im too lazy to type them haha). and in my school district usually if you play basketball your popular whether your a girl or boy soo. next time he says that show him this.

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Of course! I play basketball. :3

unicorns and rainbows. x3

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I kind of find it interesting that you posted this. I played basketball for 9 years of my life and do I ever believe girls can play. My basketball coach was a girl who played bball in university and she taught me so much. Do I believe the world thinks girls can play basketball, No. There is a lot of sexism towards sports.. that`s why Womens basketball is not watched as much as mens. Sad reality.

I do not have a signature because I can not
handwrite. Get it? ... No? Me neither .. -.-

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Um i think its obivious that girls can play basketball Annoyed Cool

I LOVE U!!!!!! IM AWESOme! IM A SPAZZZ

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

of course they can ima girl and i play basketball im even on a travelin bbteam cause ima pretty good i dont know who would think that girls cant play basketball but if anybody says that yalls crazy

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Yes

:(

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
yes off couse

hey !!!!! meeeee

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I feel the same way sometimes because not only boys can play the sport because I've been playing ever sense I was only four

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
yes

"Don't cry because its over, smile because it happened." - Dr. Seuss

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Heck yes. I play basketball.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity