Kw-logo-smaller

Sports

Basketball
If you are a fan, then you have an opinion. Let's hear it

how to play basketball girls piont of view!

Posted By:
dark cat
dark cat
Star
Well ,i think you have to tall to play.But, you to have long arms and know how to play thats why i'll tell you.1:you dribble the ball.2:you run with the ball until your partner is open to catch the ball.3:or you can just throw the ball in the goul. Thats what i think you need to play basketball.

Posted By:
giggle1327
giggle1327
StarStarStarStar
basketball is my life!! i play it all the time. i have a travel basketball team and i play school basketball. you don't have to be tall to play, u really don't. i know girls who are like 4.6 ft tall and they play with me. i am not tall and i play basketball all the time! and been playing for 2 yrs. all u need is to have little strength, convitence, and have fun. and i' not trying to brag but i am a really good player!

You want cheese,
I got cheese,
You like cheese,
I got cheese,
You want tomatoes,
got no tomatoes,
they make me SICK!

Pants on the Ground,
Pants on the Ground,
Lookin' like a fool with your pants on the ground.
with the gold in your mouth,
hat turned sideways,
Pants hit the ground,
call yourself a cool cat.
Get em' up... AH!

Posted By:
giggle1327
giggle1327
StarStarStarStar
oh by the way its not goal it the basket! Embarrassed

You want cheese,
I got cheese,
You like cheese,
I got cheese,
You want tomatoes,
got no tomatoes,
they make me SICK!

Pants on the Ground,
Pants on the Ground,
Lookin' like a fool with your pants on the ground.
with the gold in your mouth,
hat turned sideways,
Pants hit the ground,
call yourself a cool cat.
Get em' up... AH!

Posted By:
dark cat
dark cat
Star
yeah i agree but most players are tall.i play basketball at my school most of girls are tall.im a little shortim 4.7ft so i think i agree know.oh yeah opps srry the basket. Edited by: dark cat on November 07 at 08:07 AM

Posted By:
SportygirlZ Lock
SportygirlZ
StarStarStarStarStar
Sometimes it matters on height sometimes it doesn't actually because this one girl's dream last year was pouring her heart and soul out to the basketball team and winning games. And she got rejected even though she was amazing because she was too short. A tall girl who couldn't even play took her place Frown

☼ ☺ ☻ ■ □ ● ○ ← ↑ → ↓ ↔ ↕ ♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ ™ † ‡ № ∆ √ ∞ ♀ ♂ ♫ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ƒ „ … † ‡ ˆ ‰ Š ‹ Œ � Ž � � ‘ ’ “ ” • – — ˜ ™ š › œ � ž Ÿ ¡ ¢ £ ¤ ¥ ¦ § ¨ © ª « ¬ ® ¯ ° ± ² ³ ´ µ ¶ · ¸ ¹ º » ¼ ½ ¾ ¿ À
[◄|] [■] [ || ] [►] [|►]
(/)(\)
(*.*)
(")(")
Bunnyz is annoyed. VERY ANNOYED

Posted By:
star138
star138
StarStarStarStar
well that's wrong u have to have determations keep your grades up pratice pratice pratice have great spormenship know that winning is'nt everthing your whaong about everthing thos is comeing from a basket ball player play basket ball for 5 years now

~~~star138 was here~~~

Posted By:
Zeeks_Princess_13_1369097 Lock
Zeeks_Princess_13_1369097
StarStarStarStarStar
Some are tall, some are short. Most pro's are tall. But short people make the best point guards.

New account:
-♥ForeverandAlwaysCourt♥-

"Not at the table, Carlos!"

Posted By:
bogo
bogo
StarStarStarStarStar
B-BALL And V-BALL are like my whole life.....wait no! they come in third....firt is justin, than music, than b-ball and v-ball

definitions

Amber: a "dorkis-malorkis" who loves fictional charecters, makes funny faces when she is thinking, gets obsessive over books, tries to be funny(but often fails), spends her free time on the computer, and loves things that nobody else can love.

Amber germs, no returns

my friends love me.
i wonder whats wrong with them.

Posted By:
nextbeyonce
nextbeyonce
StarStar

"dark cat" wrote:

Well ,i think you have to tall to play.But, you to have long arms and know how to play thats why i'll tell you.1:you dribble the ball.2:you run with the ball until your partner is open to catch the ball.3:or you can just throw the ball in the goul. Thats what i think you need to play basketball.
u dnt have to be tall to really know how to play basketball. u dnt have to have long arms. im very short in fact the fourth shortest in skool and im about the best basketball player in seventh grade at my skool. i knw how to dribble pass and shoot. and knw how to when with a team w/ good sportsmentship. smile Wink

play. laugh. grow. we goin big and u goin home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
hannah boebanna Lock
hannah boebanna
StarStarStar
something you have to have in basketball though is speed. you have to be able to get in front of the people and the ball. you also have to be able to jump hi to get rebounds.

my name is hannah, im 13 years old and i like a guy named Austin, but i dont know if he likes me!

This is Hannah Boebanna y'all! word! lol.

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Old games?

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

ME ISH NEW!!!

If given the chance, what would you change...

ME ISH NEW!!!

ME ISH NEW!!!

latest videos