Sports

Basketball
If you are a fan, then you have an opinion. Let's hear it

WHY DO GUYS THINK THERE BETTER THEN GIRLS PLAYING B-BALL

Posted By:
ANNALUV
ANNALUV
Star
I dont think that guys r any better then girls in basketball and i dont think just because guys are guys they can tell girls there better then them well you know what i have to say to that there not better they are much worse and we girls can play basketball in high heels in high heels and they cant so beat that boys! hey if your a girl our a guy you can have an oppion on guys so go ahead guys and girls respod but guys just remember girls will always be better then guys in baskeetball and dont you forget that!

Posted By:
jb24
jb24
StarStarStar
bcuzz we are better athletes. i dnt think nt one gurl kan beat me n basketball. i say this bcuzz most guys watch more basketball than gurlz. so therefore, us guys gt the concept than most gurlz. i also say this bcuzz we have fundamentals(basics) dwn packed so we r and always will b better athletes and better basketball players. Big Grin

jb3

Posted By:
iLoVeSgIr!
iLoVeSgIr!
StarStarStarStarStar

"jb24" wrote:

bcuzz we are better athletes. i dnt think nt one gurl kan beat me n basketball. i say this bcuzz most guys watch more basketball than gurlz. so therefore, us guys gt the concept than most gurlz. i also say this bcuzz we have fundamentals(basics) dwn packed so we r and always will b better athletes and better basketball players. Big Grin
Wow. How S3xist. Boys are not any better at sports than girls. Maybe girls watch it more than boys! Most girls are really good at sports but just don't show it.

Hello everyone ^.^

So.....I'm bored!

I am SO sorry to all of my friends! I am just so busy everyday that I can't come on as much as I used to. Please don't delete me because of this. I'll try to come on as much as possible. Thanks.

kthxbye Big Grin

Posted By:
Kooki3CaRamelo_1722257 Lock
Kooki3CaRamelo_1722257
StarStarStarStar

"jb24" wrote:

Uhhh, S3xiest much. First off not all boys are better than girls when it comes to sports. like for starters I demolished a boy in football when I caught an interception (may I add....he nevered dared to be on the opposite as me ever again). & I seen plenty of girls that can play basketball BETTER than boys.

Signature Under Minor Construction [:

Posted By:
iLoVeSgIr!
iLoVeSgIr!
StarStarStarStarStar

"Kooki3CaRamelo" wrote:

"jb24" wrote:

Uhhh, S3xiest much. First off not all boys are better than girls when it comes to sports. like for starters I demolished a boy in football when I caught an interception (may I add....he nevered dared to be on the opposite as me ever again). & I seen plenty of girls that can play basketball BETTER than boys.
Exactly!!!

Hello everyone ^.^

So.....I'm bored!

I am SO sorry to all of my friends! I am just so busy everyday that I can't come on as much as I used to. Please don't delete me because of this. I'll try to come on as much as possible. Thanks.

kthxbye Big Grin

Posted By:
Deedee1012 Lock
Deedee1012
StarStarStarStarStar
Oh plz,i can dunk on any boy anytime,if they so good how come they dont challenge girls sayin we will get hurt,but they just scared we gonna win

Um.....Hi

Posted By:
joe432
joe432
StarStarStarStar
i play basetball

NIALLER HAZZA DJ MALIK BOO BEAR LEEYUM I LOVE THEM ALL THEY ARE SO HOTT!!!!!!

Posted By:
Proof Lock
Proof
StarStarStarStar
Guys are superior in almost all sports. I guarantee you that if you take the best player out of a women's sport and take the best player out of man's sport the man would win. That's just how it works.

waddup gotti?!?!
"Most intelligent member on Kidz World" - Forbes Magazine
"Potential to be the Kidz World 2011 member of the year." - New York Times

Posted By:
kklovespuppys
kklovespuppys
StarStarStar
I no rite! Who Says that boys are better than girls at sports?

KKKKKKKKKKKK

-Sorry I meant KK! smile
From Harry Potter Maniac!

Posted By:
Emily8648 Lock
Emily8648
StarStarStarStarStar
ikr! i mean, we r BETTER

Visit my post, If your a new user, post here and i will add you!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

How do you Talk to a boy?

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

Nobodys ever Perfect

Your Opinion About Basketball♡

latest videos