Sports

Basketball
If you are a fan, then you have an opinion. Let's hear it

WHY DO GUYS THINK THERE BETTER THEN GIRLS PLAYING B-BALL

Posted By:
PastorYeates Lock
PastorYeates
Star
I just want to set the record straight here. If we are speaking scientifically, women generally have more brittle bones than men which DOES make them more prone to bone injuries such as fractures and breaks. Also, girls IN GENERAL build muscle slower and to a lesser extent than boys. This much has been proven as fact. so if a girl says she doesn't want to play basketball with boys because she's afraid of getting hurt, well I'd say she probably knows what she's talking about and people should simply respect where she's coming from and not make a big deal out of it. If we were to look at it historically and socially, girls are and almost always have been generally more nurturing and sympathetic than men. I t also point out that only recently in all of human history has the role of men and women been able to be reversed. Although, after the Feminist movement in the late 20th century, many women returned to their age old role as caretakers (ie stay-at-home-moms). Psychologically, girls are more emotional while guys are more physical. Also, it's important to note that MOST female pro-athletes use MALE hormones to boost their physical performance, as female hormones such as estrogen have the opposite effect. These are the facts, make of them what you will.

Posted By:
jkl10
jkl10
StarStarStar
because girls suck and girls to busy trying to get there hair done .then go outside and play around like the punks u r.

WOLFMAN JOHNNY

Posted By:
trueblue13
trueblue13
StarStarStarStar
They think that because they cant face that there is some of a different gender better than them at a sport. 

James The Creator.
t(-.-)t

Posted By:
basketball girl21
basketball girl21
Star
ok one ive seen alot of guys that stink at basketball and alot of girls that play awesome and i bet theres alot of girls in this world that watch basketball and can probably beat u no offense so dont u go sayin that girls arent better athletes than boys cause theres alot girls better than boys just sayin lol sorry  Blush smile

Posted By:
CapnJack
CapnJack
StarStarStarStar
cuz dat iz jus how we roll

Kidzworld keeps deleting my signature.

Dumbest guy on KW, right here(;

Swag > intelligence

Posted By:
basketball girl21
basketball girl21
Star
um no thats not at all what happends how do u now ur not a girl so ya and by the way we girls are the bomb at basketball prob better then most boys  Big Grin just sayin

Posted By:
pookielibra
pookielibra
StarStarStar
because most girls are to girly and they think that some girls can't handle the pressure

LEBRON ALL DAY EVERYDAY

Posted By:
FunkMasterFlex
FunkMasterFlex
StarStar
i am a girl and i rock at basketball the only reason some girls are to girly is cuz they are scared of the ball

Posted By:
mattyo7 Lock
mattyo7
StarStarStarStarStar
No boys say that, it's something girls say to try and make us guys feel bad. My sister agrees.

Left.

Posted By:
FunkMasterFlex
FunkMasterFlex
StarStar
i grew up playing b-ball so some girls can play some cant simple as that 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

How to remember locker number?

We the Kidz

How do you think our world will end and why?

We the Kidz

Rate the signature above you!

How to remember locker number?

latest videos