Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"ps3master" wrote:

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

"ps3master" wrote:

"Pixeled" wrote:

guys just think they're stronger than girls and better at sports. also when they think of girls, they mean girly girls. but girls like me are just tomboys in ways. xp
Why do you think the Marines were forced into lowering physical requirements for women? And why do women have to do less athletically than men to get into the military? Becuase they cant do as much as men!

"Because they can't do as much as men".  Oh wow...  That is completely untrue.  If they put their mind to it, yes they can.   
Then lets make the women do everything the men have to do to get into the military, every single bit of it. And lets allow women to face men in boxing and UFC. If the women can do anything men can they why havent they done everything men have?

Name something legit that men have done that women haven't.  

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

WHY DO GUYS THINK THERE BETTER THEN GIRLS PLAYING B-BALL

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
StarStarStarStarStar
hm... 1 thing that I know that neither have done drill down into the earth's crust. Ta is your chance girls, to do something no one has been able to do yet. Wink

Check out this thread on KW

Posted By:
ps3master
ps3master
StarStarStarStar
I agree with the lead wizzle, if you pit the two top nba and wnba players against eachother, the women wouldnt last because they cant contend with the men, otherwise all pro sports would be co ed. 

The Marine

Posted By:
Surfs_Up_Girl
Surfs_Up_Girl
StarStarStarStar

No no no guys got it all wrong with the way they think they're more stronger. Everyone is who thinks they're not? What I've heard is that in a comparison between girls & guys. They say there are less guys than girls who like b-ball maybe it's true but everyone is strong.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
• Understand Your Dreams
• Focus On Your Future
• Never Forget Your Past
AND ALWAYS BE WHO YOU ARE (:
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

Posted By:
rainbowpoptart
rainbowpoptart
StarStarStarStarStar

"Surfs_Up_Girl" wrote:

No no no guys got it all wrong with the way they think they're more stronger. Everyone is who thinks they're not? What I've heard is that girls like b-ball more than guys maybe it's true but everyone is strong.

Guys are actually stronger than girls.
It's a fact.
Unless some chick is doing an overdoes on steriods or something.
The male body is more athletic than the female body though because really girls were made to carry children, so their bodies are more frail. (If you couldn't tell, I'm trying to sound smart here...)
I understand why guys would think that they are better because most of the time, they are.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 10 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Petition for Israel

My Dad Cusses ALOT!

how can i tell my parents that i cut

Favorite tv shows. ?

Is the excessive censorship really necessary?

hey

latest videos