charlie4047
Star
New York Knicks they are both awesome

Whats your favorite NBA team?

Posted By:
jadenrelax
jadenrelax
StarStar
Things didn't go as planned in the Miami Heat's last outing, and they'll try to get back on track when they visit the Indiana Pacers on May 17. The Heat will have their work cut out for them though, considering the fact they struggled on the road during the second half of the 2011/12 NBA season, and they're 1-1 away from the American Airlines Arena in the postseason.  With Chris Bosh not expected back in the lineup anytime soon, Dwyane Wade and LeBron James will have to step it up a notch, but they'll also need some help from the role players. "It's going to be fun," LeBron said about Miami's upcoming contest. "It's what the playoffs are all about. At the end of the day, you've got to try to win on somebody else's floor. And we look forward to going up there." After putting up decent numbers in the Heat's first round series against the New York Knicks, Miami's role players have failed to show up in their last two outings. Mario Chalmers in particular has slowed down against the Pacers. With Bosh likely out for the remainder of the series against the Pacers, Chalmers will need to become the third member of the "big three," and put up appropriate numbers.While it isn't quite time for the Heat to start panicking, there is no question Game 3 is a must win situation for them. They've already lost home-court advantage, and falling behind in the series is simply not an option.   

Posted By:
natural thug
natural thug
Star
thts wat sup

Posted By:
natural thug
natural thug
Star
heat

Posted By:
natural thug
natural thug
Star
miami heat is the best in the east

Posted By:
jadenrelax
jadenrelax
StarStar
yes go heat

Posted By:
MusicMovesMe
MusicMovesMe
StarStar
For me is Chicago and well, New York, But as you can see, this year, both of my crews got eliminated, so now I'm with Boston.... Haha

MusicMovesMe !!

Posted By:
BBee13
BBee13
Star
i will give the lakers there props but they are not that good p.s go the heat

Posted By:
MusicMovesMe
MusicMovesMe
StarStar

"BBee13" wrote:

i will give the lakers there props but they are not that good p.s go the heat
Haha ... I dont think the lakers are that good too haha in fact, i just dont like them haha

MusicMovesMe !!

Posted By:
MusicMovesMe
MusicMovesMe
StarStar

"charlie4047" wrote:

New York Knicks they are both awesome
Haha ... I think New York is Awesome too, And chicago .... Haha ... They are my best teams ...

MusicMovesMe !!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Do you prefer uniforms or free-dress when ...

Vans vs Converse-moved

grandma favoring

drawing forum O.o

drawing forum O.o

drawing forum O.o

latest videos