Back left
Back right
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

I have a debating question to ask you?If a boy walked up to you and asked you to go to the school dance what would you  do?Because one of my friends said he was gonan ask me out to the dance she said he goes to everyone school dance.So i was wondering what would you do?I need advice please help!!

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Well, I am one of the most hated people at my school (no idea why), but this is my best guess:
If you said he goes with everyone, how do you know he's not a player? To avoid drama, just go with one of you girl friends.

Amber|Bisexual|13|Taken
x3 Malaya (MILAHLAH)
She wrote me the most beautiful poem ever!:
Under My Breath, Can you hear that? The sound of pain. Under my Breath I cry, I scream, I die. Then there you are. My love, My life, My heart. Because of you, I laugh, I love, I live. And Under my Breath, I whisper your name.

This is to my love Amber ~ Malaya

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"AmberDx3" wrote:

Well, I am one of the most hated people at my school (no idea why), but this is my best guess:
If you said he goes with everyone, how do you know he's not a player? To avoid drama, just go with one of you girl friends.
well i mean that he goes to every school dance

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"AmberDx3" wrote:

key is love love is everything everything is you you are everything every thing is perfect the way it is you are perfect just the way you are!

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"teddyfluff" wrote:

"AmberDx3" wrote:

If you said he goes with everyone, how do you know he's not a player? To avoid drama, just go with one of you girl friends. well i mean that he goes to every school dance

Oh well than if he asks you, give it a shot.

Amber|Bisexual|13|Taken
x3 Malaya (MILAHLAH)
Under My Breath, Can you hear that? The sound of pain. Under my Breath I cry, I scream, I die. Then there you are. My love, My life, My heart. Because of you, I laugh, I love, I live. And Under my Breath, I whisper your name.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Well the only thing is he dosen't dance like a boy 0.0

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"teddyfluff" wrote:

Well the only thing is he dosen't dance like a boy 0.0

....this is awkward now.....

Amber|Bisexual|13|Taken
x3 Malaya (MILAHLAH)

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

say yes

tink23 your friend justed for you

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Me advise is go with him if you like him and you want to and if you dont then just refuse politely and say your going with your mates .

Good luck smile 

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity