Back left
Back right
Posted over 2 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

I really like a boy up here and he really gets me and I don't know what to do...so many boys ask me out on here and I never asked a boy out really. I really don't know what to do. HELP!!

Bellemg

Posted over 2 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Personally, I think that online dating is NOT the best idea. I have a boyfriend myself but he is a real, genuine boy. You never know who it is that is on the other end of the computer/electronic device. There are many dangers of online dating. But, I am not responding to lecture you, only to help and give advice.  I just want to make sure you are aware of the dangers of online dating and that is in my personal opinion that online dating is very bad. However, if it is something you want to do, then I shall help you. First of all, you need to Private Message this boy and chat him up if you have not already done so. You need to be on friendly terms. Once a solid online friendship has been established, you need to just ask him if you can tell him something personal. He will of course say sure or whatever. Then you just need to say: " We've been friends for a little while now, and I really like you. I want to take our friendship to the next level. Would you go out with me/be my boyfriend?" Then he will hopefully say yes. If he doesn't like online dating or does not feel the same way. Just say " Oh, that's okay." Then do not ever talk to him again! You do not need that him in your life anymore. If you do not want to ask him out, just ask him if he believes in online dating or if he likes anyone. This can be tricky though, so if you are brave enough just ask him out yourself. Normally I do not really like the idea of girls asking boys out, but since its online I think its an exception. If you are rejected, do not even give youself much time to wallow in misery. He is online and doesnt matter anymore. If you are accepted, congratulations! I wish you all the best. Hope I helped. - Rose ✧ ♡ 

☾❝Wᴇ ʀᴀɴ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴀʟʟ ᴡᴇ ʜᴀᴅ❞☽
✧☯тнe ѕĸy ιѕ noт тнe lιмιт☯✧
✧ ιт alwayѕ raιnѕ тнe нardeѕт on people wнo deѕerve тнe ѕυn ♡ 
♡ωнєи ιт яαιиѕ ℓσσк fσя яαιивσωѕ. ωнєи ιтѕ ∂αяк ℓσσк fσя ѕтαяѕ.♡
✧♡ ✧♡ ✧♡ ✧♡ ✧♡ ✧♡ ✧♡ ✧♡ ✧♡ ✧♡ 

Posted over 2 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
i once saw a movie called "trust" and its about a boy online that this girl really love and they have been chatting and this boy keeps faking his age like today he will tell the girl he is 16 then the next day he will say he is in college and so on then this girl is not noticing dat cause as i say she is head over heels in love with him and one day this boy ask her to go to mall with him and wheb they saw each other at the mall the girl is speechless and the boy is like 35 year old psycho man and this man buy jer a red bikini and the man say lets go see my house the girl jump in his car and they went to his house and they had made out on a bed and this man put a camera where he video tape and the parents foubd out theb the girl was literally crying because of this boy ao i hope this dont happen to u and just be careful to who your talking too

-ãńńãłîšã

Posted almost 2 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

That is a lot you wrote

Posted almost 2 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Cupcakesss123" wrote:

i once saw a movie called "trust" and its about a boy online that this girl really love and they have been chatting and this boy keeps ###### his age like today he will tell the girl he is 16 then the next day he will say he is in college and so on then this girl is not noticing dat cause as i say she is head over heels in love with him and one day this boy ask her to go to mall with him and wheb they saw each other at the mall the girl is speechless and the boy is like 35 year old psycho man and this man buy jer a red bikini and the man say lets go see my house the girl jump in his car and they went to his house and they had made out on a bed and this man put a camera where he video tape and the parents foubd out theb the girl was literally crying because of this boy ao i hope this dont happen to u and just be careful to who your talking too

Yes, @Cupcakesss123, your post really does make ya think about what situations you put yourself into. Be careful, guyzz. Love yall! 

Don't h8, bc I'm gr8, m8 Wink

Zara Larsson's biggest fan!!!

Posted 4 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
That flag is amazing.... I was born and is growing up in this country...

BGPoodles

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Default girl

Hey babe,if u like him, ask him out. Just try and see the difference between online and real life dating. be careful. Im not gonna give u a long story about why because other people have. Just BE CAREFUL and if for any reason he sounds suspicious, break it off.

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

dont waste your time on this, theres a lot more to do rn. so u can simply forget those things .
love is a waste of time 

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity