Back left
Back right
Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

I love chess because we need only two person to play it. It is very easy to play and
we need our brains work to win!.I also love it because it has 16 Pawns(8 in White and 8 in Black),2 King(1 in Black and 1 in White),1 Queen(1 in Black and 1 in White),4 Horses(2 in Black and 2 in White),4 Castles(2 in black and 2 in White),4 Camels(2 in Black and 2 in White). The player with Black set plays first. The King can move everywhere(Only 1 step).The Queen can also move everywhere(she  can move Long Distances).

super cool dude

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
HM. I haven't played either. x3

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
BOTH! <3 

Posted about 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Tbh, I have no idea what Ludo is.
I'm gonna pick chess.

Pierce The Veil X3

Posted about 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Both. Big Grin

Posted about 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

########## wrote:

I love chess because we need only two person to play it. It is very easy to play and

we need our brains work to win!.I also love it because it has 16 Pawns(8 in White and 8 in Black),2 King(1 in Black and 1 in White),1 Queen(1 in Black and 1 in White),4 Horses(2 in Black and 2 in White),4 Castles(2 in black and 2 in White),4 Camels(2 in Black and 2 in White). The player with Black set plays first. The King can move everywhere(Only 1 step).The Queen can also move everywhere(she  can move Long Distances).

Even Ludo can be played by two persons. Big Grin

Posted about 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Chess.

30.11.2014 -17:31 pm - 999th Post! :'D
30.11.2014 - 17:36 pm - 1000th Post! :'D

Posted about 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
ludo o.o

Posted about 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Neither

Posted about 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

CHESS

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity