Kw-halloween-logo-small
welcome to: forums > games > board games > 50(;

Games

Board Games
Passionate about board games? Talk about your favorite board games.

50(;

Posted By:
RooHeartsJared Lock
RooHeartsJared
StarStar
50 really random questions. 1) What color is your toothbrush? Purple(: 2) Name five people you have talked to in the last hour. mommy(: Jared<3 Sabrina, Sister, Caris 3) What were you doing at 8 am this morning? sleeping 4) What were you doing 45 minutes ago? Watching tv 5) What is your favorite candy bar? uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 6) Have you ever been to a strip club? who hasnt? bahahaha jkk no 7) What is the last thing you said aloud? wow. Cool What is your favorite ice cream flavor? the oreo kinnd(: 9) What was the last thing you had to drink? water 10) Do you like your wallet? idk? 11) What was the last thing you ate? chips 12) Have you bought any new clothing items? today? nope. yesterday, yup(: 13) The last sporting event you watched? friends' soccer game 14) What is your favorite flavor of popcorn? kettle durrr 15) Who is the last person you sent a text message too? Mandyy 16) Ever go camping? chyaaa 17) Do you take vitamins daily? lil animal ones^^ 1Cool Do you go to church every Sunday? sometimes 19) Do you have a tan? not really 20) Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza? uhhhhhhhh 21) Do you drink your soda with a straw? nahh 22) What did your last text message say? miss ya2 23) What are you doing tomorrow? school Frown 25) Look to your left, what do you see? a wall 26) What color is your watch? i dont havee one. 27) What do you think of when you hear Australia? tommy(: 29) Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? sumtimes both.. 30) What is your favorite number? 3&7 31) Who's the last person you talked to on the phone? cody 32) Any plans today? mother's day(: 33) How many states have you lived in? 2 34) Biggest annoyance right now? how many questions are left on this bahahaa 35) Last song listened to? BigCityDreams by nevershoutnever (; 36) Can you say the alphabet backwards? i wishh lol 37) Do you have a maid service clean your house? just once a monthh 3Cool Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? converse<3 39) Are you jealous of anyone? nahh 40) Is anyone jealous of you? idk 41) Do you love anyone? Yes(; 42) Do any of your friends have children? not that i know of.. 43) What do you usually do during the day? Chill(: 44. Do you hate anyone right now? youu betchaa 46) What color is your car? only 15. almostt(: 47) Do you like cats? nah DOGSS R BETTER 48. Are you thinking about someone right now? well now that you mentioned it... 49) Have you ever been to Six Flags? chyaa 50) How did you get your worst scar? my dog, He's got some pretty sharp claws derrrr lol

50(;

Posted By:
ShyGirl5100 Lock
ShyGirl5100
StarStarStarStarStar
1) What color is your toothbrush? Red 2) Name five people you have talked to in the last hour. Steph, Annie, Dad, Erica, Josh, Garrett 3) What were you doing at 8 am this morning? On KW 4) What were you doing 45 minutes ago? Talking to people 5) What is your favorite candy bar? Snickers 6) Have you ever been to a strip club? Do the perverted questions on this site ever end? 7) What is the last thing you said aloud? Okay What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough 9) What was the last thing you had to drink? Diet Coke 10) Do you like your wallet? I dont have one 11) What was the last thing you ate? Chicken Wings 12) Have you bought any new clothing items? No 13) The last sporting event you watched? Baseball 14) What is your favorite flavor of popcorn? Kettle 15) Who is the last person you sent a text message too? Kristen 16) Ever go camping? No 17) Do you take vitamins daily? No 1 Do you go to church every Sunday? yes 19) Do you have a tan? Not at ALL 20) Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza? Yes 21) Do you drink your soda with a straw? when it's in a cup, yes. When in it's in a can, no. 22) What did your last text message say? hey what's up? 23) What are you doing tomorrow? Going to school 25) Look to your left, what do you see? a door 26) What color is your watch? I dont have one. 27) What do you think of when you hear Australia? Kangeroos and Koala bears (: 29) Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? When I'm with my mom, we go in. When I'm with my dad, we go to the drive thru 30) What is your favorite number? 5 and 7 31) Who's the last person you talked to on the phone? Mom 32) Any plans today? Not really 33) How many states have you lived in? 1 34) Biggest annoyance right now? My sister 35) Last song listened to? I Don't Love You by MCR 36) Can you say the alphabet backwards? No 37) Do you have a maid service clean your house? No 3 Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? Vans 39) Are you jealous of anyone? No 40) Is anyone jealous of you? Not that I know of. 41) Do you love anyone? Yes (: 42) Do any of your friends have children? I hope not O.o 43) What do you usually do during the day? Go on KW, text, breathe, eat, drink, listen to music 44. Do you hate anyone right now? I'm not able to hate. 46) What color is your car? I'm only 12... 47) Do you like cats? Yes, but I prefer dogs 48. Are you thinking about someone right now? I'm thinking about a bunch of people.... 49) Have you ever been to Six Flags? No 50) How did you get your worst scar? Surgery

50(;

Posted By:
EmuRox_1153881 Lock
EmuRox_1153881
StarStarStarStar
1) What color is your toothbrush? Blue et White 2) Name five people you have talked to in the last hour. Mum,Dad,Innes,Heather,KidRock3 3) What were you doing at 8 am this morning? Zzz... 4) What were you doing 45 minutes ago? KW 5) What is your favorite candy bar? Hmm...Mars 6) Have you ever been to a strip club? Uhh...NO 7) What is the last thing you said aloud? Cant Remember What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Ben And Jerry's Chocolate fudge Brownie 9) What was the last thing you had to drink? Fanta 10) Do you like your wallet? I dont have one 11) What was the last thing you ate? Goats Cheese 12) Have you bought any new clothing items? not recently 13) The last sporting event you watched? Ugh...cant remember 14) What is your favorite flavor of popcorn? salted 15) Who is the last person you sent a text message too? Jack <3 16) Ever go camping? twice last year 17) Do you take vitamins daily? nope 1 Do you go to church every Sunday? never 19) Do you have a tan? Not at ALL 20) Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza? hmm...depends 21) Do you drink your soda with a straw? when a straw is available yes 22) What did your last text message say? Not Just today. Like the Last Fortnight 23) What are you doing tomorrow? Going to school 25) Look to your left, what do you see? a jumper and a chair 26) What color is your watch? I dont have one. 27) What do you think of when you hear Australia? The Veronicas 29) Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? Depends 30) What is your favorite number? 23 31) Who's the last person you talked to on the phone? Mum 32) Any plans today? Not really 33) How many states have you lived in? 0 34) Biggest annoyance right now? Itchy Head 35) Last song listened to? Paris Is Burning 36) Can you say the alphabet backwards? With Difficulty yes 37) Do you have a maid service clean your house? No 3 Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? Black Converse 39) Are you jealous of anyone? No 40) Is anyone jealous of you? Not that I know of. 41) Do you love anyone? Yes 42) Do any of your friends have children? If they did they wouldnt be my friends 43) What do you usually do during the day? Go on KW, text, listen to music,Go to school 44. Do you hate anyone right now? I dunno 46) What color is your car? ...Metaphorical Blellow 47) Do you like cats? Yes 48. Are you thinking about someone right now? Yup 49) Have you ever been to Six Flags? What 50) How did you get your worst scar? I dunno

50(;

Posted By:
MitchyMitch Lock
MitchyMitch
Star
50 really random questions. 1) What color is your toothbrush? Blue 2) Name five people you have talked to in the last hour. Zack, Lizzie, Eric, Daniel, Jessie 3) What were you doing at 8 am this morning? Getting ready for school, lol 4) What were you doing 45 minutes ago? Texting 5) What is your favorite candy bar? Milky Way 6) Have you ever been to a strip club? lmao 7) What is the last thing you said aloud? Uh What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Rocky Road 9) What was the last thing you had to drink? Juice 10) Do you like your wallet? uh sure?! 11) What was the last thing you ate? Cheetos 12) Have you bought any new clothing items? Not recently 13) The last sporting event you watched? Sister's Baseball game 14) What is your favorite flavor of popcorn? idc 15) Who is the last person you sent a text message too? Josh 16) Ever go camping? yeah 17) Do you take vitamins daily? not really 1 Do you go to church every Sunday? occasionally 19) Do you have a tan? uh no? 20) Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza? PIZZA! 21) Do you drink your soda with a straw? No 22) What did your last text message say? wazzup brahh u goin 2 da game 23) What are you doing tomorrow? idk 25) Look to your left, what do you see? bed 26) What color is your watch? don't have one 27) What do you think of when you hear Australia? awesome beaches(: 29) Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? both 30) What is your favorite number? 23 31) Who's the last person you talked to on the phone? Hannah 32) Any plans today? not really 33) How many states have you lived in? 5 34) Biggest annoyance right now? This survey lmao 35) Last song listened to? idk 36) Can you say the alphabet backwards? nope 37) Do you have a maid service clean your house? occasionally 3 Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? don't really have a favorite 39) Are you jealous of anyone? nope 40) Is anyone jealous of you? idk 41) Do you love anyone? sure 42) Do any of your friends have children? um hope not lol 43) What do you usually do during the day? shiz 44. Do you hate anyone right now? ehh 46) What color is your car? don't have one. soon tho 47) Do you like cats? they iight. more of a dog person 48. Are you thinking about someone right now? no, not really... 49) Have you ever been to Six Flags? yeah 50) How did you get your worst scar? Tech Ed. long story. lol

50(;

Posted By:
cheetah089
cheetah089
StarStarStarStar
1) What color is your toothbrush? Pink 2) Name five people you have talked to in the last hour. hugebear, justjay92, babewithbrains08, NEWnew, my brother 3) What were you doing at 8 am this morning? at school. 4) What were you doing 45 minutes ago? dancing 5) What is your favorite candy bar? snicker 6) Have you ever been to a strip club? no 7) What is the last thing you said aloud? Shut up lol Cool What is your favorite ice cream flavor? cookies and cream 9) What was the last thing you had to drink? koolaid 10) Do you like your wallet? idk? 11) What was the last thing you ate? idr. cereal i think 12) Have you bought any new clothing items? no 13) The last sporting event you watched? idr? 14) What is your favorite flavor of popcorn? coverd in carmel 15) Who is the last person you sent a text message too? Tatum 16) Ever go camping? no. and never will 17) Do you take vitamins daily? no 1Cool Do you go to church every Sunday? no 19) Do you have a tan? no 20) Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza? no. Chinese food is gross. 21) Do you drink your soda with a straw? sometimes 22) What did your last text message say? Chico is drunk again lol 23) What are you doing tomorrow? goin to choir practice 25) Look to your left, what do you see? a wall 26) What color is your watch? i dont have one on 27) What do you think of when you hear Australia? idk? nothin really 29) Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? drive thru 30) What is your favorite number? 14 31) Who's the last person you talked to on the phone? devan 32) Any plans today? none 33) How many states have you lived in? 1 34) Biggest annoyance right now? nothing 35) Last song listened to? closer by neyo 36) Can you say the alphabet backwards? i dont really care 37) Do you have a maid service clean your house? i guess? i have house keepers and they clean my house every 2 or 1 week. 3CoolCool Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? nikes 39) Are you jealous of anyone? no 40) Is anyone jealous of you? totly 41) Do you love anyone? my family 42) Do any of your friends have children? no 43) What do you usually do during the day? watch t.v or go outside and play 44) Do you hate anyone right now? well not hate but very dislike. 46) What color is your car? i dont have a car. to young. 47) Do you like cats? no 4Cool. Are you thinking about someone right now? no 49) Have you ever been to Six Flags? yeah 50) How did you get your worst scar? i rode my bike down a big hill and fell off my bike and my chin my bleeding alot.

50(;

Posted By:
Bethosaurus
Bethosaurus
StarStarStarStar
1) What color is your toothbrush? White and dark blue. 2) Name five people you have talked to in the last hour. Hannah, Leah, Mum, Dad, Kiah. 3) What were you doing at 8 am this morning? Walking to school. 4) What were you doing 45 minutes ago? Eating ice-cream and chocolate!!! 5) What is your favorite candy bar? Caramel Koala. Big Grin 6) Have you ever been to a strip club? NO WAY. Never wanna go into one either. 7) What is the last thing you said aloud? Hello kiah. XD What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Chocolate. 9) What was the last thing you had to drink? Tea. 10) Do you like your wallet? Uh.. it's not the most important thing in my life.... 11) What was the last thing you ate? Ice-cream and chocolate. Big Grin 12) Have you bought any new clothing items? No. 13) The last sporting event you watched? Saturday, my sister's soccer game. 14) What is your favorite flavor of popcorn? Rainbow. 15) Who is the last person you sent a text message too? Mum. 16) Ever go camping? All the time. 17) Do you take vitamins daily? No. 1 Do you go to church every Sunday? No. 19) Do you have a tan? Yes. 20) Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza? No. 21) Do you drink your soda with a straw? Depends.... 22) What did your last text message say? Damn it well have to get you a school skirt next week remind me on tuesday love you mum xx XD 23) What are you doing tomorrow? School. 25) Look to your left, what do you see? Leah. 26) What color is your watch? Silver. 27) What do you think of when you hear Australia? Home. 29) Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? Depends if there is a big line in the drive thru. 30) What is your favorite number? Don't have one. 31) Who's the last person you talked to on the phone? A weird telemarketer guy from Melbourne. :\ 32) Any plans today? Sleep. 33) How many states have you lived in? One. 34) Biggest annoyance right now? Hmm... I have to do cross country on Friday. 35) Last song listened to? Work this out - Hsm2 cast. 36) Can you say the alphabet backwards? I've never tried.... I will one day though! 37) Do you have a maid service clean your house? Unless you're talking about mum and dad then no. 3 Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? Asics joggers. 39) Are you jealous of anyone? Nop. 40) Is anyone jealous of you? Why would someone tell me that they were jealous of me??? 41) Do you love anyone? No, but I do like someone. 42) Do any of your friends have children? No. My friends aren't that dumb. 43) What do you usually do during the day? learn. >Frown 44. Do you hate anyone right now? Yes, Rhys. He is so annoying. 46) What color is your car? Red. We call it the big red car!!!! 47) Do you like cats? Yes. 48. Are you thinking about someone right now? No. 49) Have you ever been to Six Flags? ???? 50) How did you get your worst scar? Chicken Pox. XD

50(;

Posted By:
ThattGuy_1154686 Lock
ThattGuy_1154686
StarStarStarStar
How Bored do you have to be........?

50(;

Posted By:
Bethosaurus
Bethosaurus
StarStarStarStar
Very.....

50(;

Posted By:
asmi Lock
asmi
StarStarStarStar
1) What color is your toothbrush? Red. 2) Name five people you have talked to in the last hour. Marlow..? My cat. 3) What were you doing at 8 am this morning? Sleeping. 4) What were you doing 45 minutes ago? Sleeing. 5) What is your favorite candy bar? Galaxy bar and snickers. 6) Have you ever been to a strip club? Nope, but when i visit U.S.A I'm planning to go to one. I want to see a strip club. xD 7) What is the last thing you said aloud? 'Mom, I want a sandwich for breakfast.' What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Chocolate. 9) What was the last thing you had to drink? Water. 10) Do you like your wallet? Yes, very much. 11) What was the last thing you ate? Sandwich. 12) Have you bought any new clothing items? Nope. 13) The last sporting event you watched? A cricket match. 14) What is your favorite flavor of popcorn? The sweet kind. 15) Who is the last person you sent a text message too? Sal, my brother. 16) Ever go camping? Nope. 17) Do you take vitamins daily? Yep. 1 Do you go to church every Sunday? I am not a christian so, no i don't go to church every sunday. 19) Do you have a tan? Nope. 20) Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza? PIZZAA. or chinese food. ugh.. chinese food, no pizza. ughh. I don't like this question. 21) Do you drink your soda with a straw? Sometimes. 22) What did your last text message say? 'I'm calling so answer the phone.' 23) What are you doing tomorrow? Nothing. Big Grin 25) Look to your left, what do you see? A lamp and wall. 26) What color is your watch? I don't have one. LOL. 27) What do you think of when you hear Australia? Ehh, Scott, and weird accent. 29) Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? Hmmm.. Fast Food Place. 30) What is your favorite number? 1. 31) Who's the last person you talked to on the phone? My neice. 32) Any plans today? Have a class from 3:00 pm to 4:15. Then a class from 6:00 pm to 7:30 pm. 33) How many states have you lived in? ....1? 34) Biggest annoyance right now? how many questions are left on this (<---- exactly) 35) Last song listened to? Lolipop by The Archies. 36) Can you say the alphabet backwards? Nope. 37) Do you have a maid service clean your house? Yepo, every alternative day. 3 Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? I usually wear sandles. I wear shoes only when I'm going walking. 39) Are you jealous of anyone? Yes, a lot of people. 40) Is anyone jealous of you? Maybe 1 person. 41) Do you love anyone? Mhm. 42) Do any of your friends have children? Not yet. 43) What do you usually do during the day? Ahh, come on, too many things and i am not writing them. 44. Do you hate anyone right now? Right now, I hate the person who made this post 'cause it's so long. lmao. 46) What color is your car? White. 47) Do you like cats? I LOVE CATS. Marlow<3 48. Are you thinking about someone right now? well now that you mentioned it... (<---- exactly) 49) Have you ever been to Six Flags? Six Flags? 50) How did you get your worst scar? Bike riding incident. Frown ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Thank god, I finished it. AHHH.

~We walked together walking alone~

50(;

Posted By:
Seongnam_1258814 Lock
Seongnam_1258814
StarStarStarStar
1) What color is your toothbrush? Blue and White 2) Name five people you have talked to in the last hour. My mom... my mom, mom, mom and mom. 3) What were you doing at 8 am this morning? Sleeping 4) What were you doing 45 minutes ago? Sleeping 5) What is your favorite candy bar? Give me them all... and I will choose later. 6) Have you ever been to a strip club? No 7) What is the last thing you said aloud? Meil meil pyongbomhetton nal duri ijen dalla jyossoyo. (It's a song) What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Vanilla! 9) What was the last thing you had to drink? Milk (lol) 10) Do you like your wallet? Muuh... 11) What was the last thing you ate? Pie 12) Have you bought any new clothing items? Nope 13) The last sporting event you watched? Tennis 14) What is your favorite flavor of popcorn? Syrup 15) Who is the last person you sent a text message too? When have I ever sent a text messege? 16) Ever go camping? I want to. 17) Do you take vitamins daily? No 1 Do you go to church every Sunday? No, but I feel guilty, as I am religous. 19) Do you have a tan? No 20) Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza? Yes, I guess. 21) Do you drink your soda with a straw? No 22) What did your last text message say? I don't even have a phone! 23) What are you doing tomorrow? Ooff.. who knows? 25) Look to your left, what do you see? A bed, books, TV, XBox, Plugs, a Wall, Some Carpet, a window, blinds.. 26) What color is your watch? I don't have a watch. 27) What do you think of when you hear Australia? DINGOS!! I love Dingos... 29) Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? Fast Food 30) What is your favorite number? 14,19,29, 10... 31) Who's the last person you talked to on the phone? ¬.¬ 32) Any plans today? Nope 33) How many states have you lived in? 0 34) Biggest annoyance right now? XBox controller is not working..grr... 35) Last song listened to? Miracle - Super Junior. 36) Can you say the alphabet backwards? I did once, but then I forgot. 37) Do you have a maid service clean your house? No. 3 Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? I can't remember the time I last wore shoes... 39) Are you jealous of anyone? Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssss!!!!!!!!!!! 40) Is anyone jealous of you? Don't know. 41) Do you love anyone? As in we both love eachother? That only happened once. 42) Do any of your friends have children? Err... 43) What do you usually do during the day? Play on Computer. 44. Do you hate anyone right now? 1 or 2. 46) What color is your car? My family don't own a car. My dad can't find his license. (Stupid, right?) 47) Do you like cats? Yes. 48. Are you thinking about someone right now? Well, now that you mention it, yes. 49) Have you ever been to Six Flags? No 50) How did you get your worst scar? It's in a stupid place, and I am not willing to tell the tale. (Haha)

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

taylor swift

taylor swift

Wii U has more 1080p games running at 60 f...

Happy birthday Kirsten [Kirsteeeeen]

Do you like playing board games?

We the Kidz

latest videos