Kw-logo-smaller

Games

Board Games
Passionate about board games? Talk about your favorite board games.

Random Survey Thingy! :D

Posted By:
★DancingInMyRainbowConverse★
StarStarStarStarStar
1) How do you feel, about your mother? 2) What's your favorite food? 3) If you could have a diffrent name, what would it be and why? 4) If you were the oppisite gender, what would you want your name to be? 5) Do you like pizza? 6) What is your favorite band? 7) What kind of music do you listen too? 8 ) Are you a boy or a girl? 9) What's your name? 10) Do you know a ginger or a blonde? 11) Are you a ginger or a blonde? 12) What's your favorite word? 13) What's your favorite school subject? 14) Which is better; Hot Topic or Pac Sun? 15) Do you play a sport? If so, what sport do you play? 16) What career do you want as an adult? 17) What's your favorte kind of Pop Tart? 18 ) Which do you prefer; Bill O'Reily or Glenn Beck? 19) Converse or Nike? 20) Did you enjoy this quiz?

"Redo it."

Posted By:
metallicagirl21
metallicagirl21
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
1. I love my mom. She's one of the nicest people I know. 2. I don't know. I don't really have any favorite. 3. I like my name as it is, because it really suits me. Maybe change the spelling to Ryley, but it'd still be the same name, really. 4. Same as above. ^.^ My name is a girls' and guys' name. 5. Yes, but only with VERY light sauce. 6. Metallica. 7. Metal, mostly. 8. Girl. 9. Riley. 10. Yes, both, actually. Kaitlyn and Niekole. 11. Yep, ginger. XD Redheads FTW. 12. Word. 13. I really like all of them other than Geography. 14. Neither. 15. Yes, karate. I don't really 'play' karate, but it's still a sport. 16. I'm not sure. Maybe something with criminal investigating, like a detective, or maybe a scientist in some way. There's a lot of possibilities. 17. Cookies and Cream. 18. Bill O'Reily is an idiot. I'd have to choose Glenn Beck; anyone but Bill O'Reily. 19. Nike is more comfortable and better for running/walking in. 20. Actually, I did. I'm extremely bored and need something to do, so this is nice.

Posted By:
carabobara Lock
carabobara
StarStarStarStarStar
1. We have our good days and our bad ones. At this time she is making me want to find my own apartment, but she is my mom so I'm required to love her. 2.Being the carnivore that I am I am in love with meat. Any kind. 3.I'd like the name Everly. It's unique and makes me smile. 4. Jace, definately. Or maybe Matt... 5.I'm not one of those freaks who has it every day at lunch, but on occasion yes. 6.Parachute. One, their lead singer has GORGEOUS blue eyes. And two, I love their sound. 7.I'm the kind of girl who likes a little bit of everything. 8. Female. 9.Caralyn Michelle _____ (I'd rather not say my last name...) 10.Yes, most of my friends are blondes. 11. No, but I'm thinking about going blonde. 12.Snuffleumpagus. Gotta love Elmo, or is it Winnie the Pooh? 13. Hmmm... I like english, alot. 14. I don't really like Hot Topic and I've never heard of Pac Sun. 15. I am a dancer. And no, dance is not a sport. It is an art form. 16. My dream is to be a choreographer and own my own studio. 17.Smore's num num... Now I want some! Gee thanks! 18. Umm potatoes? 19. I have many pairs of both. 20. I've never enjoyed quizzes. I only did this out of pure boredom.

I'm tired of feeling used
make your intentions known and
stop screwing with my mind and emotions

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar

"metallicagirl21" wrote:

1. I love my mom. She's one of the nicest people I know. 2. I don't know. I don't really have any favorite. 3. I like my name as it is, because it really suits me. Maybe change the spelling to Ryley, but it'd still be the same name, really. 4. Same as above. ^.^ My name is a girls' and guys' name. 5. Yes, but only with VERY light sauce. 6. Metallica. 7. Metal, mostly. 8. Girl. 9. Riley. 10. Yes, both, actually. Kaitlyn and Niekole. 11. Yep, ginger. XD Redheads FTW. 12. Word. 13. I really like all of them other than Geography. 14. Neither. 15. Yes, karate. I don't really 'play' karate, but it's still a sport. 16. I'm not sure. Maybe something with criminal investigating, like a detective, or maybe a scientist in some way. There's a lot of possibilities. 17. Cookies and Cream. 18. Bill O'Reily is an idiot. I'd have to choose Glenn Beck; anyone but Bill O'Reily. 19. Nike is more comfortable and better for running/walking in. 20. Actually, I did. I'm extremely bored and need something to do, so this is nice.
Riley, I found yours rather interesting. ^-^ I like knowing stuff about people.

"Redo it."

Posted By:
metallicagirl21
metallicagirl21
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"★DancingInMyRainbowConverse★" wrote:

"metallicagirl21" wrote:

Riley, I found yours rather interesting. ^-^ I like knowing stuff about people.
Thank you. Big Grin I know, I do too. ^.^

Posted By:
master_of_puppetz Lock
master_of_puppetz
StarStarStarStarStar
1) How do you feel, about your mother? Irish 2) What's your favorite food? Flying saucers and officially pronounced jerks 3) If you could have a diffrent name, what would it be and why? Mr.Banana 4) If you were the oppisite gender, what would you want your name to be? Justin bieber 5) Do you like pizza? Usually 6) What is your favorite band? The Jimi Hendrix experience 7) What kind of music do you listen too? Rock 8 ) Are you a boy or a girl? Boy 9) What's your name? Mustafa 10) Do you know a ginger or a blonde? i know a roach, does that count ? 11) Are you a ginger or a blonde? sometimes 0-o 12) What's your favorite word? Word 13) What's your favorite school subject? Guitar Hero 14) Which is better; Hot Topic or Pac Sun? Jimi Hendrix 15) Do you play a sport? If so, what sport do you play? Olympic Toilet Flushing 16) What career do you want as an adult? A Coke drunk 17) What's your favorte kind of Pop Tart? Wha ? 18 ) Which do you prefer; Bill O'Reily or Glenn Beck wow, who knows ? 19) Converse or Nike? nike ? i guess... 20) Did you enjoy this quiz? Cristiano Ronaldo

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
1. ♥ [smiles] 2. chips chocolate icecream and strawberries 3 Doctor Who would be funny Big Grin 4. I would like it to be Dunno 5. No 6. The Ramones 7. Alternatives Rock like Punk Metal and Alternative 8 You knows the answer to that Big Grin [boy] 9. huge 10 Yush i does Big Grin i loves the ginger hair and blonde hair and all colour hair 11. No 12 Ello 13 Music 14 Whatever floats your boat Big Grin 15 Snowboarding swimming swimming skateboarding track [and tennis in the summer Frown Nose ] 16 Rock star and music and book publishing company boss and maybe some other things too 17 The toasted one 18 Other 19 Converse and i does like the Nike too 20 Yush i loved it Smile Nose

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

HugeHugeHugeHuge
hugebearkeep calm and hug ted
HugeHugeHugeHuge

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Big Grin

"Redo it."

Posted By:
gothsweetheart Lock
gothsweetheart
StarStarStarStarStar
1) How do you feel, about your mother? Love her, almost never fight with her, I'm lucky 2) What's your favorite food? Pork fried rice 3) If you could have a diffrent name, what would it be and why? Charlotte, or Caroline, or Virginia, because they're all pretty names 4) If you were the oppisite gender, what would you want your name to be? Caleb, or Mark, I don't really know why 5) Do you like pizza? 4 cheese is the best 6) What is your favorite band? The Fratellis 7) What kind of music do you listen too? A little bit of everything, it depends on my mood 8 ) Are you a boy or a girl? Girl 9) What's your name? Sarah 10) Do you know a ginger or a blonde? I know several of both 11) Are you a ginger or a blonde? I'm kinda ginger brown, although I'm going more ginger soon, hopefully 12) What's your favorite word? Carnage, it's fun to say 13) What's your favorite school subject? World history 14) Which is better; Hot Topic or Pac Sun? I go in hot topic more, but I'm pretty sure PacSun is cheaper. I like both, but I'd have to choose Hot Topic 15) Do you play a sport? If so, what sport do you play? No sports, I do theatre 16) What career do you want as an adult? Dream career is acting professionaly for film, but I'd like to teach history/literature/drama or own a bookstore 17) What's your favorte kind of Pop Tart? Brown sugar cinnamon or s'mores 18 ) Which do you prefer; Bill O'Reily or Glenn Beck Glenn Beck is much more interesting to listen to, although even as a Conservative I admit he's a little insane 19) Converse or Nike? Converse 20) Did you enjoy this quiz? It was pretty fun

You wanna go little man?
Only if it's someplace with candlelight.
Goth Delicae~nickname courtesy of Huge
Irony=The opposite of wrinkly

Posted By:
Angelina585
Angelina585
StarStarStar
I feel love. Chicken wings. Angel. It's shorter than my real name, Angelina but it means the same thing. Shayne Yes. Yes. No. Spectacular. Science IDK Yes. Swimming. Animal Rescuer. None. Do not know who they are. Converse. Kinda.

Posted by Angelina

← Previous 1 3 4

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Do You like the "old" Miley or the "new" M...

Where do I find a foreigner real world?

do you like tangled or frozen

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

How many backgrounds have you got?

Words That Start With 'L'