Back left
Back right

Rate the username above you! :D

Celebs cartoon
Posted almost 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Easy Swish Cheesy! All you have to do is rate the username above you on a scale of 1-20!

The Daisy flower is gentle, swift and sensitive. It is more elegant than a rose. Its petals blow off in the wind. It decides your true life, your love, and fate. The Daisy is powerful, calm, peaceful and sensitive. The daisy flower dances to life, like a spell, its fragile senses changes the way one thinks. The power, of a flower.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Which is the best and which is the worst?

Posted By:

Thumb
1 is the worst

The Daisy flower is gentle, swift and sensitive. It is more elegant than a rose. Its petals blow off in the wind. It decides your true life, your love, and fate. The Daisy is powerful, calm, peaceful and sensitive. The daisy flower dances to life, like a spell, its fragile senses changes the way one thinks. The power, of a flower.

Posted By:

Thumb

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year banner made by Gracie.

The Rainbow Cake Club Big Grin

Made by Azmaria55 in 2011

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Hmm...80%?

[font=georgia]Do I really have to make a Siggy?[/font]

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I'm kinda bad at grading 15

Folks may think i'm crazy for giving you praise it doesn't really matter 'cause you've been with me all my days. Here's another testimony of faith in you can do hungry and homeless you saw me right through if you don't get all the glory i'd rather not see it done my life remains in your hands Thy will be Done.
o(|: ) GOD SO LOVED THE WORLD.....

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

SILLY ! MUCH....

I Luv Prodigy

Posted By:

Thumb

Posted By:

Thumb
19/20!

Yeah

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
20/20

♥ChristineLovesYeww♥
♥I'm Not Your Normal Ordinary Teenage Girl.I'm Imperfect And Proud Of It♥

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity