Back left
Back right

Bite,Hug,Kick,Punch,Kiss or Poke the person above you.

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

All this violence saddens me.....Hugs!!!

he taught me to love music, to love nature, to be myself no matter what. he taught me that family stays together, friends are forever, and he would always be there for me. he taught me to set my goals high, try to reach them, and never let anyone else take them away from me. he was the greatest person i everknew, he was my grandpa. i miss you pap!

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
. . .hugs...

I would make this all cool and stuff, but I am far too lazy to do so.

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Hug!

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Hug

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Hugs!....Share the love peeps..... its christmas lol

he taught me to love music, to love nature, to be myself no matter what. he taught me that family stays together, friends are forever, and he would always be there for me. he taught me to set my goals high, try to reach them, and never let anyone else take them away from me. he was the greatest person i everknew, he was my grandpa. i miss you pap!

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Bite. *nom nom*

oh my god becky

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Hug!!!

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Kiss!

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Kiss

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

HUG!

I...... heart...... YOU........

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity