Kw-logo-holiday

Games

Board Games
Passionate about board games? Talk about your favorite board games.

♥ Snakes And Ladders Rules ♥

Posted By:
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
StarStarStarStarStar
I love this board game! :3 And I play it all the time, and these are the rules and how to play the game.Snakes & Ladders Rules Snakes and Ladders is a board game usually played by children. The Hasbro version, called Chutes and Ladders, shows children making various decisions, then the consequences of that action. Good actions allow the player to climb a ladder and get closer to the finish, while bad decisions make the player slide down a chute, which takes him farther from the finish. Players: Snakes and Ladders is played by two to four players, each with her own token to move around the board. Moving: Players roll a die or spin a spinner, then move the designated number of spaces, between one and six. Once they land on a space, they have to perform any action designated by the space. Ladders: If the space a player lands on is at the bottom of a ladder, he should climb the ladder, which brings him to a space higher on the board. Snakes/Chutes: If the space a player lands on is at the top of a snake/chute, she must slide down to the bottom of it, landing on a space closer to the beginning. Winning: The winner is the player who gets to the last space on the board first, whether by landing on it from a roll, or by reaching it with a ladder. If the space a player lands on is at the bottom of a ladder, he should climb the ladder, which brings him to a space higher on the board. Snakes/Chutes: If the space a player lands on is at the top of a snake/chute, she must slide down to the bottom of it, landing on a space closer to the beginning. Winning: The winner is the player who gets to the last space on the board first, whether by landing on it from a roll, or by reaching it with a ladder. ____

The Vampire Diaries.

ME DEMON DAMON xD

This show is my life. I love Mystic Fall boys. ♥

Posted By:
marrrugby
marrrugby
Star
Just Believe  smile

Posted By:
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
StarStarStarStarStar

"marrrugby" wrote:

Just Believe  smile
That is my siggie. Not part of the thread; just to tell you.

The Vampire Diaries.

ME DEMON DAMON xD

This show is my life. I love Mystic Fall boys. ♥

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

The Rush

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

latest videos