Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Books and Comics
Love to read? Chat here with others that do as well. Your fave authors, characters, books, series or even your fave comic book!

THE 39 CLUES-moved

Posted By:
scene farm girl
scene farm girl
StarStarStarStarStar
The 39 clues is like one of my fav series its realy cool if you have read any of them post on whos ur fav person from the book and why there ur fav. one of my fav caracters is ian kabra i dont know why lol

A person sat down next to me on a park bench and asked "Why do you keep trying when you know your going to fall?"
I replied "Because you hope someone will catch you".

THE 39 CLUES-moved

Posted By:
scene farm girl
scene farm girl
StarStarStarStarStar
come on nobody has read them

A person sat down next to me on a park bench and asked "Why do you keep trying when you know your going to fall?"
I replied "Because you hope someone will catch you".

THE 39 CLUES-moved

Posted By:
puppylover0216
puppylover0216
Star
I've read them and my favorite character is Nellie because she's is super cool.

THE 39 CLUES-moved

Posted By:
Manjari825
Manjari825
StarStarStarStar
i like almost all of them(except when irana dies and lester dies). rick riordan RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm Manjari825, and I'm a girl. My pet peeve is my friends being bugged or bothered. But I'm a book nerd. I read plenty if books- from Canterwood Crest to Hunger Games to Harry Potter, Percy Jackson-I've read A LOT. I love to talk and chat so message me anytime.
percy jackson, harry potter, and every book rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What was the last thing you ate?

Chinese fast food vs French Fast foods

Names for kittens?

latest videos