Kw-halloween-logo-small

Random

Books and Comics
Love to read? Chat here with others that do as well. Your fave authors, characters, books, series or even your fave comic book!

Judy Moody books!!

Posted By:
minnie mouse123
minnie mouse123
Star
i love Judy Moody books! their so funny! Judy is such a funny character! one of my favorite books of Judy Moody books called Judy Moody goes to college Judy needs a tutor and her tutor is in college then Judy went to college so her tutor can teach her. Then at lunch at her school she told her friends that at college the have salad bars.You people should so read these books!! smile

minnie mouse123

Judy Moody books!!

Posted By:
E3Girly
E3Girly
StarStarStar
I actually read Judy Moody gets famous. You would like it. Jessica Ardwolf Finch!! Haha, that's a joke from the book.

The more you learn, the more you know, the more you know, the more you forget, the more you forget,the less you know, so why learn?

The ones who don't matter mind, and the ones who matter don't mind -Doctor Suess

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

DIVERGENT OR HUNGER GAMES???

Help I dont like teen books

Favorite Video Game?

DIVERGENT OR HUNGER GAMES???

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Favorite Video Game?

latest videos