Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Books and Comics
Love to read? Chat here with others that do as well. Your fave authors, characters, books, series or even your fave comic book!

Favorite Anime-moved

Posted By:
8cherry8
8cherry8
Member since:
April, 2013
Star
Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Soul Eater is the best in my opinion! Oh someone tell me I'm not the only one.

8cherry8


Favorite Anime-moved

Posted By:
-Zachary- Lock
-Zachary-
Member since:
December, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 572
The Castle of Cagliostro 

“Mutual caring relationships require kindness and patience, tolerance, optimism, joy in the other's achievements, confidence in oneself, and the ability to give without undue thought of gain.”


Favorite Anime-moved

Posted By:
Ayreon Lock
Ayreon
Member since:
March, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 121
Elfen Lied.


Favorite Anime-moved

Posted By:
Hahax3
Hahax3
Member since:
April, 2013
Star
Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Soul Eater is very good because of it's action/ fantasy/ humor. But I think One Piece is the best all-time anime for me. 

Favorite Anime-moved

Posted By:
Authoritarian Lock
Authoritarian
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1077
star wars episode 3


:^)


Favorite Anime-moved

Posted By:
Ayreon Lock
Ayreon
Member since:
March, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 121

"Authoritarian" wrote:

star wars episode 3



That's like... the worst movie of all time.


Favorite Anime-moved

Posted By:
Authoritarian Lock
Authoritarian
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1077

"Ayreon" wrote:



"Authoritarian" wrote:


star wars episode 3

 


That's like... the worst movie of all time.


yeah well next to lucky star elfen lied is the worst animu i have ever seen :^)

noob

:^)


Favorite Anime-moved

Posted By:
Ayreon Lock
Ayreon
Member since:
March, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 121

"Authoritarian" wrote:



"Ayreon" wrote:






"Authoritarian" wrote:




star wars episode 3


 


That's like... the worst movie of all time.


yeah well next to lucky star elfen lied is the worst animu i have ever seen :^)

noob


Yeah, It's like, the only animu i've ever seen :^)

banano


Favorite Anime-moved

Posted By:
Authoritarian Lock
Authoritarian
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1077

"Ayreon" wrote:



"Authoritarian" wrote:






"Ayreon" wrote:









"Authoritarian" wrote:






star wars episode 3



 


That's like... the worst movie of all time.


yeah well next to lucky star elfen lied is the worst animu i have ever seen :^)

noob


Yeah, It's like, the only animu i've ever seen :^)

banano


haitian venezuela

:^)


Favorite Anime-moved

Posted By:
Ayreon Lock
Ayreon
Member since:
March, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 121

"Authoritarian" wrote:



"Ayreon" wrote:






"Authoritarian" wrote:









"Ayreon" wrote:












"Authoritarian" wrote:








star wars episode 3




 


That's like... the worst movie of all time.


yeah well next to lucky star elfen lied is the worst animu i have ever seen :^)

noob


Yeah, It's like, the only animu i've ever seen :^)

banano


haitian venezuela


wat. Yeah... I only watched Elfen Lied and Highschool of the dead, because of reasons.


← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

find a girlfriend here describe yourself f...

Are you good at dancing?

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

Are you good at dancing?

Are you good at dancing?

latest videos