Kw-halloween-logo-small

Random

Books and Comics
Love to read? Chat here with others that do as well. Your fave authors, characters, books, series or even your fave comic book!

Have You Ever Read...

Posted By:
SummerLuver15 Lock
SummerLuver15
StarStarStarStar

The Diary of A Young Girl by Anne Frank?

Hello People,
I just finished reading the Diary of a Young Girl by Anne Frank, and it was so touching it led me to tears Frown It is the story of a teenage girl who for over two years hid with her family from the Nazis during the Holocaust #####-######
## her journal, she writes of the frustrations, difficulties and fears of living in hiding, her troubles with family, her romances, her wishes, hopes and dreams of a better world. In the ending, all this was shattered but she held onto her ideals as long as she could, and remained heartbreakingly human throughout her ordeal. Even though she passed away when she was only 15 in Bergen-Belsen (concentration camp in Germany) you will be surprised at how exceptionally wise her writing is. It contains a lot of interesting passages of deep matters like human nature, the future and the ongoing war, and what she believes can comfort the depressed.
Has anyone read this book or is interested? 

About Anneliese Marie Frank
b. June ##, #### ######### Am Main, Germany 
d. March 1945 Bergen-Belsen, Germany 
Lived from 1933 to 1944 in Amsterdam, Holland 
Father: Otto Frank (only survivor)
Mother: Edith Frank 
Sister: Margot Frank
Noted For: One of the most famous stories of the Holocaust, Anne's story is remembered throughout schools worldwide and her diary was one of the most read historical books in history. 

TURNING 17 IN A FEW WEEKS
SO EXCITED!!!

Have You Ever Read...

Posted By:
Yeliak
Yeliak
StarStarStarStarStar
Yup! I read it in 6th grade, and even did a project where I was her. It is a very sad book, but it shows the brutal truth, from a primary source.

Other Holocaust books: Night, The Boy in the stirpded Pajamas, Number the Stars, Milk wdee I've read all of these, please check them out!

* Switch around the letters, if I didn't do that it would of been blocked.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

idea

cool halloween poem

Poetry

Kidzworld is the best site ever! I'M STAYI...

Kidzworld app

My favorite animal

latest videos