Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Books and Comics
Love to read? Chat here with others that do as well. Your fave authors, characters, books, series or even your fave comic book!

Tell me about the book that you're currently reading.

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Hello! Tell me about the book that you're currently reading x3

Posted By:
BunnieGal
BunnieGal
StarStarStar
I am reading a Hetalia fanfiction titled, In Our Solemn Hour. It takes place in WWII, and it is about all of the anger, sadness, frustration -- all of the pent-up emotions among the nations are being released, and it is indeed the darkest hour. This story covers the major [and somewhat minor, behind-the-scenes] events that take place during that war. I think that it would be a good book for those who are interested in history, even if the reader does not watch Hetalia.

I believe...

Posted By:
pinkrockgirl
pinkrockgirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Mah book is called, Breathless, and it be da bomb! Lol it is soooo good! (Although it has some curse words and mature content stuff) but other then that its really good and deep. Um, its about this girl and who has a mentally ill older brother. And she loves swimming so she got sent to this boarding school for swimming and she lied about who she really was and who her brother was and its so good like you have to read it in order to understand... so read it! Heehee thats the book im reading now Big Grin Oh! Its by Jessica Warman

Posted By:
daddysgirl2001
daddysgirl2001
StarStarStarStarStar

My book is called Beautiful by Amy Reed,
It's about a 7th grader moving from a goody goody school to joining up with ninth graders that do bad stuff (such as ##### and ########
she becomes numb and lets anything happen to her if it makes her cool, including having a relationship with a 17 year old (remember she's only 12)

Although it's about a 7th grader the age reccomended for this book is 14 and up.

It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full.
Be grateful that you have a glass with anything in it.

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar
Disney magazine :3

Posted By:
Aarjan
Aarjan
StarStarStarStarStar
Weekly Newspaper Magazine.....(;

Tail Piece : Relax. Breathe regularly, Its mathematical, It's a humour column ( ! ) , and it may even be harmless. The proof is in the pudding. Lol.

Va Fail.

Posted By:
Pegapony
Pegapony
StarStarStar
I'm reading Tiger Tiger. Its about two tigers who were taken from the wild to rome where one goes to fight at the arena and one becomes the princess's pet

dancing luna I don't know everything... Just most things :3

punctuation llama

Posted By:
Jelly3
Jelly3
StarStarStarStarStar
The book I'm reading is Shadow the Sheep Dog.The author is Enid Blyton.
Its about a puppy of a sheep dog who keeps on returning to his home when the farmer tries to send him to another farmer by train.The farmer's son,Johnny wants to keep him.The farmer agrees.The boy teaches him all tricks and Shadow has many adventures on the farm.When he was still a puppy,he went to watch the sheep-dog trial.Its a competition where dogs have to show their skills.The other dogs on the farm,Tinker,Dandy and Rafe had been entered.But when Dandy gets hurt,Shadow is asked to take his place.With the help of Shadow,who does his best they win the cup! Shadow grows to become a fine dog and saves a sheep lost in deep snow,and saves many farms sheep by finding the sheep-worrier with the help of his friends.Then he saves Johnny's life when Johnny had fallen off a hill.he follows his scent,goes to the nearest farm,somehow manages to convey to the farmer that he wanted him to follow him and takes him to the place where Johnny lies.
TI've read till this point.I will continue after some time today. smile

Posted By:
Jelly3
Jelly3
StarStarStarStarStar

"Aarjan" wrote:

Weekly Newspaper Magazine.....(;

Tongue Out

Posted By:
truth2003
truth2003
StarStar
Im reading the odds get even i have to make a brochure for it for an exam

DON'T HATE ,APPRECIATE AND THERE'S NO U IN AWESOME BUT THERE IS A ME

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Do You like the "old" Miley or the "new" M...

Should Kids At The Age 10 Be Aloud To Go O...

Zoey101 v.s Big time rush

1D vs 5 seconds of summer-moved

Wolf Blood

what is more funnier family guy or the sim...

latest videos