Kw-halloween-logo-small

Random

Books and Comics
Love to read? Chat here with others that do as well. Your fave authors, characters, books, series or even your fave comic book!

Tell me about the book that you're currently reading.

Posted By:
WithTheWildThings
WithTheWildThings
StarStarStar
The End Games:
Two brothers, Michael who is seventeen and Patrick who is five, are going through the wilderness of West Virginia trying to survive in a zombie apocalypse. It started on Halloween, when Michael was running away with Patrick from Michael's abusive stepfather (who is Patrick's real one).When they get outside, they find the zombies, which they call Bellows, because they repeat anything you say.They are trying to get to one of the safe zones set up, where they hope their mom is waiting for them. Along the way, they meet this crazy religious group who believe the Bellows are God's first chosen people for the Ressurection. They escape them, and find a safe zone, one that was already destroyed and where there are only four other survivors. And I've only gotten to the part where one of the other survivors... is no longer a survivor...

"I'm just a
Would've been
Could've been
Should've been
Never was
And never ever will be."

~And The Snakes Start To Sing by Bring Me The Horizon

Posted By:
ColaCutie9
ColaCutie9
StarStarStar
hi i am reading diary of a wimpy kid it is so cool. i love it you should try it. 

Posted By:
AnnabethGinny
AnnabethGinny
StarStarStar
Percy Jackson, for the millionth time Cool

1 3 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

How Would You Describe You Personality Wit...

ThE WoRd GaMe

Pixeled has returned. But not forever???

Its a never ending game!

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

latest videos