Back left
Back right
Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 52

I love manga comics! It's like the most popular comics of  japan.My sister has all 62 manga comics.
Including the Naruto series and Death Note series and Bleach series.
Go Manga!!!!

-RuRuChan smile
I love posting in the forums! They're amazing! My
fave sections are Dear-Dish It, Roleplay Central
and Random!!!
Oh and BTW, can you guys check out my blog? I
post daily and I'm sure that those posts are
really good!!


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"RuRuChan" wrote:

I love manga comics! It's like the most popular comics of  japan.My sister has all 62 manga comics.

Including the Naruto series and Death Note series and Bleach series.

Go Manga!!!!



i thought it was just called manga. but i have some to sailor moon, save me! lollipop, kamachama chu. they are really funny and romantic. with really cute boys. Love

Being normal is so boring~
Why not be insane instead?
Devil

6000th post 9/16/2014 6:13 PM Big Grin
8888th post 3/27/2015 (For you huge! Big Grin)


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 8272

I've read like two manga's in my lifetime, they were okay.
I forgot what they were called.

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
Posts: 368

I love Manga, iv read ahh many many books of manga

Calling мє FAKE ωση’т мαкє уσυ REAL, ¢αℓℓιηg мє DUMB ωση’т мαкє уσυ SMART ¢αℓℓιηg мє WEAK ωση’т мαкє уσυ STRONG, ¢αℓℓιηg мє UGLY ωση’т мαкє уσυ PRETTY, ¢αℓℓιηg мє ORDINARY ωση’т мαкє уσυ UNIQUE, ¢αℓℓιηg мє MEAN ωση’т мαкє уσυ NICE, ¢αℓℓιηg мe WEIRD ωση’т мαкє уσu NORMAL, ¢αℓℓιηg мє BORING ωση’т мαкє уσυ FUN!


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 8272

I remembered the names.
"Hikaru No Go" And "Beet: The Vandel Buster"
I think the first one was about chess or something, I forgot about the second.

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I'm pretty young for a lot of manga but the ones i can read are really good. Does anyone have a good manga book i could read. It has to be between ages 11-13.

Being normal is so boring~
Why not be insane instead?
Devil

6000th post 9/16/2014 6:13 PM Big Grin
8888th post 3/27/2015 (For you huge! Big Grin)


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"shae508" wrote:

I'm pretty young for a lot of manga but the ones i can read are really good. Does anyone have a good manga book i could read. It has to be between ages 11-13.

How about Kitchen Princess? It's cute and sassy. xD
Or Tora Dora. 

how how how how how how how how
what how


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
K On, Save Me! Lollipop, and Lucky Star are good ones and mostly appropriate :3


u havin a giggle m8? il bash ye head in i swear on me mum.


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Maria Beilschmidt" wrote:


 




"shae508" wrote:


I'm pretty young for a lot of manga but the ones i can read are really good. Does anyone have a good manga book i could read. It has to be between ages 11-13.

How about Kitchen Princess? It's cute and sassy. xD
Or Tora Dora. 

 



I heard of kitchen princess and want to read it because it sounds cute. But i never heard of tora dora whats it about?

Being normal is so boring~
Why not be insane instead?
Devil

6000th post 9/16/2014 6:13 PM Big Grin
8888th post 3/27/2015 (For you huge! Big Grin)


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock


"CrazeeMonkey" wrote:


K On and Save Me! Lollipop, and Lucky Star are good ones and mostly appropriate :3

K On is so adorable! So is Lucky Star.
So for all of you other manga otaku out there, if you're looking for kawaii stuff, read those. xD

how how how how how how how how
what how


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity