Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Books and Comics
Love to read? Chat here with others that do as well. Your fave authors, characters, books, series or even your fave comic book!

BOOKWORM!!!!!!

Posted By:
candycrush75
candycrush75
StarStarStar

"shae508" wrote:

I'm a fellow bookworm! Big Grin I will read almost anything i can get my hands on. i've read the most boring looking books and found out how good they are. Like little women. Thats one of my favorite books its so good a little sad ( wont tell you why ). Reading is half of my life. 

I love Little Woman!  If you like that, you should read Anne of Green Gables.  It's not by the same author but it's a fellow classic!

"You can't start the next chapter if you keep re-reading the last"

BOOKWORM!!!!!!

Posted By:
poochi
poochi
StarStarStarStar
I love being a book worm im not a worm but I love books I possibly cant live without them

stop looking at my siggy

BOOKWORM!!!!!!

Posted By:
Yummi62
Yummi62
StarStarStar
I'm a Bookworm as well, i don't a favorite author because i don't think its polite to say that this author is better than that author just based on the book. I like reading all kind of books even horror books xD! I mostly read realistic books or fantasy books. There is this website ( there is also an app to download) called Watt(pad) and you can read books (which haven't been published), any kind of books and you can make a Watt(pad) account so then you start writing your own stories. You can also add books to your own library and reading list! This is the website what i'm mostly on, its great well thats what i think anyway try it out yourselves!

gUmMy BeAr LoVeR a.k.a Yummi ^.^

BOOKWORM!!!!!!

Posted By:
InternetOwl
InternetOwl
StarStarStarStar
I guess I'm also a bookworm. My favourite authors are J.K Rowling, Christopher Paolini and Roald Dahl. I don't think they're better than other authors, I just love their books and they put excellent description and their characters are cool. My least favourite author is Stephenie Meyer because with Twilight she did not really give Bella a personality and the plot is rather bland. 
I mostly read Fantasy books but I like horror as well. ^.^ I'm glad there's other people who like books on here. xD

BOOKWORM!!!!!!

Posted By:
Jelly3
Jelly3
StarStarStarStarStar

"membershipgirl" wrote:

Hello and I enjoy reading Enid Blyton's books. And I literally love reading! :3 

I enjoy them too! Big Grin I'm shifting over to other categories now, but when I started reading when I was 7, she was my favourite author. smile She still is one of my favourites. smile 
I love reading too! Big Grin 

BOOKWORM!!!!!!

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar
i'm also bookworm but not really, my favorite story book is henry and mudge, all parts of book ^-^ i like to reading to henry and mudge in the green time, under the yellow moon, annies perfect pet [this book i read] the best day of all, take a big test, annies good move, take bathtime, in the cold shivers, bethtime tumbs, in the stary night, happy cat, long weekend, in the family trees, great grandpas etc... i love them all all :3 

BOOKWORM!!!!!!

Posted By:
Alexiaisawesome123
Alexiaisawesome123
StarStarStarStar
I am a definite bookworm. If I am not online I have a book in my hands.
i have read 
the Harry potter series
books from Darren Shan
The lightning thief series 
the lost hero 
the son of Neptune 
I read all the twilight books 6 times each
-I am autistic-

Look behind you. Made you look

← Previous 1 2 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

speak about the above user

Chocolate or vanilla cake?

Phone charger shortages

Phone charger shortages

ThE WoRd GaMe

how do u make your text move?

latest videos