Back left
Back right
Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
What's your absolute favorite one? Big Grin I've read all of them and mine is Looking for Alaska, although the rest were great too.

Posted By:

Thumb
Junior Mod

My favourite was An Abundance Of Katherines. Those algorithms and graphs and asdfghjkl

My Art

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"rainbowskittles" wrote:

What's your absolute favorite one? Big Grin I've read all of them and mine is Looking for Alaska, although the rest were great too.

I really liked Looking for Alaska too! I heard The Fault in our Stars is good too. I wanna read that one and Will Grayson, Will Grayson. I see it at my library everytime I go, but never get it, and don't know why.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
The Fault in Our Stars is really good :3

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
You should read it! I did and although it was a little bit boring at the beginning, I loved it. Might even come second after Looking for Alaska for me, it was that great. smile

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
looking for alaska

powerpuff girls!!
whatever

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Looking for Alaska is the only one I liked.

sig

Posted about 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

The Fault In Our Stars  smile I have the same name with the main character, and I really love her-- and of course, Augustus Waters! This book made me realize a lot of things in life, and it inspired me in writing my novel. I would read this book over and over again.  Big Grin

Posted about 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

I love The Fault in our Stars and I've started Looking For Alaska.

Posted about 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

An Abundance of Katherines is the first one I've read, and is still my favorite.

Believe it!

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity