Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Books and Comics
Love to read? Chat here with others that do as well. Your fave authors, characters, books, series or even your fave comic book!

Carl Hiassen

Posted By:
coffeebb8
coffeebb8
StarStarStarStar
Hello everyone! 
It's summer, and when there's nothing to do, what should you do? READ! 
I thought that this would be a great opportunity to share my interests in reading with the rest of you.
This thread is about the author, Carl Hiassen. He has many novels including Chomp, Flush, and Scat. I found his books really interesting, and I am looking forward to more from him. I like the base of writing he uses, with all of the different characters and their different personalities. He makes the conversations seem real, and that's what draws me in. 
So, is there anyone else out there who just loves Carl Hiassen? SPEAK UP! We could have a nice chat about your favorite book by him, or whatever you would like!
OK,  let the posting begin!
- COFFEEBB8
                                                                                smile  

Thumbs Up For One Direction!

Please check out my profile!
my favorite celebrities
ONE DIRECTION
GHOST ADVENTURES
MICHAEL JACKSON
Smile because it happened, don’t cry because it’s over.”-Dr. Seuss

Carl Hiassen

Posted By:
Yeliak
Yeliak
StarStarStarStarStar
I don't love him, but I did enjoy his books when I was younger. I like the way he writes his books. Very quirky.

Carl Hiassen

Posted By:
coffeebb8
coffeebb8
StarStarStarStar

"Yeliak" wrote:

I don't love him, but I did enjoy his books when I was younger. I like the way he writes his books. Very quirky.

Thanks for posting in this thread! I totally agree with you when you describe his writing theme as quirky. That's a great word to use. Do you have any recommendations for me? I was looking for more of his books, but I'm not sure what else to read.

Thumbs Up For One Direction!

Please check out my profile!
my favorite celebrities
ONE DIRECTION
GHOST ADVENTURES
MICHAEL JACKSON
Smile because it happened, don’t cry because it’s over.”-Dr. Seuss

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

LAST PERSON TO SAY RANDOM WINZ!!!-moved

dreams vs reality

awnser the question the person above you asks

awnser the question the person above you asks

Let's Talk About School!

something good

latest videos