Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Books and Comics
Love to read? Chat here with others that do as well. Your fave authors, characters, books, series or even your fave comic book!

Anyone reading anything good?

Posted By:
swiggityswag
swiggityswag
StarStarStar

"coffeebb8" wrote:

I recommend a lot of the Carl Hiassen books. The latest book I read by him was Chomp. They are all so great. I wish he had more. You should totally check out his books! Big Grin 

Good Luck!

- Coffeebb8 Wink

You're right!  I'm a HUGE Carl Hiassen fan, he's a great writer!

To the guy who made this post, if you want to choose books and get recommendations you should try Goodreads. Its a site where you say which books you read and liked and it gives you AWESOME recommendations!
People on KW don't really know what you like, thats why GR is so great!! 

SWIGGITY SWAG WhATS IN THE bAG

Posted By:
ColaCutie9
ColaCutie9
StarStarStar
the red ghost

Posted By:
Yeliak
Yeliak
StarStarStarStar

"tyto123" wrote:

you should read 13 reasons why

I just finished reading that! Great book. I really liked the book Adaptation. It was pretty awesome! I like futuristic books, not sure if you like those. But I totally recommend Adaptation by Malinda Lo. I don't really do book recommendations because I don't know who you are, and I don't know what kind of books you like reading.

← Previous 1 2 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

ThE WoRd GaMe

awnser the question the person above you asks