Kw-logo-smaller

Entertainment

Posted By:
bunnylovergirl02
bunnylovergirl02
StarStarStarStar
OK this is a forum for all Sisters Grimm Lovers. It is for PUCKABRINA ONLY! OK so and it has fan fiction this a example off PUCKABRINA FAN FICTION !         Sabrina's Point Of View: I woke up. I looked at my little sister. SHE WAS NOT IN HER BED! Daphne was MISSING! Daphne is my bubbly 7 year old little sister I am very close with. My adopted little 7 year old sister Red's bedroom was down the hall. I heard giggling. I heard Daphne say: Puck and Sabrina make a cute couple. WHAT THE HECK!                                               Puck's Point Of View: I was in my room. I had woken up to go get a sandwich now. I heard Daphne say as I passed Red's bedroom: Puck and Sabrina would make a cute couple. WHAT THE HECK!                                                 OK so you likey no likey? If iI get 4 likes I do next chapter. Also write your smile own! PUCKABRINA 4ever!  

" The fact that bunnies exist is proof that everything is going to be OK." - A Wise Person

" Every inch of you is perfect from the bottom to the top." - Meghan Trainor

" Dance like nobody is watching." - ???

" When life hands you lemons don't make lemonade. Throw them back! Say " What are these? I don't want your dumb lemons!" - ???

play online games

latest forum posts

latest videos