Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Books and Comics
Love to read? Chat here with others that do as well. Your fave authors, characters, books, series or even your fave comic book!

Idea's for the books I'm writing

Posted By:
Wooper1255
Wooper1255
StarStarStarStarStar
Hi! I'm writing books, and I might need some idea's and tips for my stories! Please don't be mean if you don't like the books I'm currently writing, or my book idea's. And please don't copy my idea's too!!! Here are books I thought of and books I'm still writing. Thx Big Grin

The Gem crew (Book 1)- 6 girls named, Sapphire, Emerald, Crystal, Ruby, Topaz, and Diamond become the best of friends, while their enemy Pearl, Xana, and Harley, plan to do something to get them suspended from school! (Currently working on)

The Gem crew (Book 2) The boy who took over middle school- It's a whole new year, and the Gem crew are in a new grade! NEW STUDENTS! A girl named Amythst, and a boy named Austin. Amythst becomes the new member of the Gem crew!!! While Topaz is overly inLOVE with this shady Austin dude, Pearl, who is soon to be a alley of the Gem crew now, was about to return to class when she oversee's Austin tying the princaple in the office!! Security camera's in the office are down btw, and Austin, and his group of black suited men tied the princaple and THREW HIM INTO THE CLOSET! (Btw, they captured the counselors and assistant Princaple...) Terrified, Pearl runs to tell her teacher, but CLEARLY no one believes her. Will the Gem crew believe her? Will they stop Austin in time??

The talking diary- On her Birthday, Blair was given a diary by her Grandmother, which she didn't expect. Grandmother said that she had found it in her attic. It was a gift rom when she was a child but never really wrote in it. Later that night, she decided to write just a couple of sentences. She was about to open the diary when it blinked. IT BLINKED. Then it yawned. "Man, that was a good nap!" It murmured. "No.. this CANNOT be happening" Blair thought. "What had my Grandmother given me?" (Currently working on)

Angel cats vs. Angel Dogs- Sparkles, the youngest daughter of the Queen of angel cats, always wanted to be the best Angel cat there ever was born. Her Angel cat rank is 1- Kitten. Her older sister, Claire, is on rank 4- Angel cat. You see there are 5 ranks. The 6th can only be obtained if you're a part of the royal angel cat family. Here are the ranks: 1- Kitten 2- Youngster 3- Cat 4- Angel cat 5- Golden angel cat 6- Royal angel cat. Next month is the grand tournament for angel dogs and cats to come around for a sumpreme ultimate dangerous race! Which ever angel animal team wins, will be the best of the best Angel animals. Sparkles, and her bff Kristina, want to enter so bad! But they have to be at rank 5 to compete. Sparkles isn't giving up easily. Leading herself to hardcore training, that may even hurt her own self! But she still doesn't care. Will Sparkles and Kristina make it to the tournament, and will they win the race?

The stalker series- It seems like twins Robert and Britney have a case here. PEOPLE ARE STALKING THEM. Will Robert and Britney find out what is going on?

The stalking series book collection:

1. The stalker of Hollywood 

2. The stalker in the mall

3. The stalker in my house!

4. The stalker isn't a spy!

5. The stalker is one of my family members

6. The stalker strikes at 3

7. The stalker is dumb

8. The stalker is my guy friend

9. The stalker is a mystery

10. The stalker is smart

11. The stalker from space 

12. The stalker is being stalked

13. The stalker is gone

14. The stalker is bored

15. The stalker stalks

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ☼☆✿Hi there!✿☆☼(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ

Girl: Hey girl!
Bff: Hey girl!
Me: Wuzzup...
Girl: Guess what? My dad is super rich! Plus I always get straight A's and also, I might go to Paris soon and blah, blah, blah...
Bff: ( ╯°□°)╯
Me: True!!!
And btw

Welcome to Heaven ^.^
You starving bro?
Keep calm and chase your dreams! :)

Posted By:
LadyLania
LadyLania
StarStar
I think you have some creative ideas here. The Gem Crew has the possibility of being cliche, but not if you play it a little more subtly. 
My personal favorite is the talking diary; I think that's very original.
I'd love to act as a sounding board if you want to message me and bounce ideas off of me. The important thing is that you enjoy whatever you're writing!  smile

“Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again.”

~C.S. Lewis

Posted By:
Wooper1255
Wooper1255
StarStarStarStarStar

"LadyLania" wrote:

I think you have some creative ideas here. The Gem Crew has the possibility of being cliche, but not if you play it a little more subtly. 

My personal favorite is the talking diary; I think that's very original.

I'd love to act as a sounding board if you want to message me and bounce ideas off of me. The important thing is that you enjoy whatever you're writing!  smile

Thx smile No one really cares about my stories lol. You can PM if you have some idea's Big Grin Thx soo much!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ☼☆✿Hi there!✿☆☼(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ

Girl: Hey girl!
Bff: Hey girl!
Me: Wuzzup...
Girl: Guess what? My dad is super rich! Plus I always get straight A's and also, I might go to Paris soon and blah, blah, blah...
Bff: ( ╯°□°)╯
Me: True!!!
And btw

Welcome to Heaven ^.^
You starving bro?
Keep calm and chase your dreams! :)

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

if you had a horse, what would you name it??

if u were to live in a book which one woul...

if u were to live in a book which one woul...

iPhone 5s vs iPhone 6

Should we bring back the death penalty?

Taco Bell v. McDonalds

latest videos