Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Books and Comics
Love to read? Chat here with others that do as well. Your fave authors, characters, books, series or even your fave comic book!

Please help me?!

Posted By:
cmrh
cmrh
StarStarStarStar
Okay, so my problem probably sounds really stupid. I don't like reading, but I WANT to read. I want to like reading.  Could it be the books im reading? any tips to make reading  more enjoyable and that make me want to read?

You have to face the rain to get to the rainbow!!! Big Grin

Please help me?!

Posted By:
RawrImacat
RawrImacat
StarStarStarStarStar
Find a really really good book, try and read it. If you can't finish it, then idk. ask a friend, mom, dad, sibling, or whatever for a book.

Here's a mini Frank and Gerard just for you!

Please help me?!

Posted By:
BuzzJuzz
BuzzJuzz
StarStarStarStar

"cmrh" wrote:

Okay, so my problem probably sounds really stupid. I don't like reading, but I WANT to read. I want to like reading.  Could it be the books im reading? any tips to make reading  more enjoyable and that make me want to read?

well, 2 b clear, I had d same problem...but my frnds suggested me some books dat really told me that yes, it is d right book for me..n i started reading those type of books, n bcame a bookworm! well, u have 2 find n consult some bookworm 2 suggest u d right book! dnt worry, u will soon bcome a new bookworm! Books r fab! Wink 

For me,
Love = Friendship set on fire!

Please help me?!

Posted By:
MiaThermopolis
MiaThermopolis
StarStarStar
btw..who needs help..i don't need any help!! Confused

Please help me?!

Posted By:
Scrubs_TV_Girl
Scrubs_TV_Girl
StarStarStarStar
Well, you should try reading the summary that's on the back side of the book. If it sounds interesting to you, you should read around 2 pages. If it doesn't take your interest, don't buy it.

Please help me?!

Posted By:
antwnique
antwnique
Star
funny tho slow motions

Please help me?!

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar
that's weird.. idk why you feel like that hehehe Tongue Out

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

A-Z of Animals

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Do you like piggies???

I want a puppy do u want a puppy