Kw-halloween-logo-small

Random

Books and Comics
Love to read? Chat here with others that do as well. Your fave authors, characters, books, series or even your fave comic book!

Any good books?

Posted By:
mainmuffin
mainmuffin
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm kinda running low on books to read, so I was wondering anyone had any suggestions. ^_^

Any good books?

Posted By:
mainmuffin
mainmuffin
StarStarStarStarStar

"goebblesbestgirl" wrote:

books are known to be mankind's (not womenkind's) greatest invention of all times, perhaps declining in advancement beyond literal human speech, allegedly books are meant to be read, but that could possibly be an assumption??? i'm certainly not sure

Wow. "Not womenkind." Thanks for putting a sexist comment on my post. Any suggestions for books? Indifferent

Any good books?

Posted By:
TwilightMegaFan
TwilightMegaFan
StarStarStarStar
Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn, The Hunger Games, Catching Fire, And Mockingjay.

♥TwilightMegaFan♥
My fave movies are twilight (duh), hunger games/catching fire, and pitch perfect

I Love my Friends

Girly girl

I love to post in forum games, msg me if you have a good one.

Jacob, Edward, and Bella

I love Dance Moms! Tongue Out Chole is my favorite, but Maddy is 2nd.

Any good books?

Posted By:
mainmuffin
mainmuffin
StarStarStarStarStar

"TwilightMegaFan" wrote:

Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn, The Hunger Games, Catching Fire, And Mockingjay.

I thought you might say that Big Grin I've read The Hunger Games. I've considered Twilight.

Any good books?

Posted By:
KingShawn13
KingShawn13
StarStarStarStar
Well okay, anyway I think u should read the kane chronicles, percy jackson, heros of Olympus, and at the least the everworld books (caution their kind of inappropriate) I mean everworld everything else is good. Oh and the I am Number four series books their good too

Fear is such a weak emotion that's why I despise it.- Lupa Fiasco

“I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.” - Nelson Mandela

It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.- Andre Gide

Any good books?

Posted By:
mainmuffin
mainmuffin
StarStarStarStarStar

"KingShawn13" wrote:

Well okay, anyway I think u should read the kane chronicles, percy jackson, heros of Olympus, and at the least the everworld books (caution their kind of inappropriate) I mean everworld everything else is good. Oh and the I am Number four series books their good too

Okay ^_^ those all sound cool 

Any good books?

Posted By:
KingShawn13
KingShawn13
StarStarStarStar

"mainmuffin" wrote:

"TwilightMegaFan" wrote:

I thought you might say that Big Grin I've read The Hunger Games. I've considered Twilight.
Word of advice don't read the twilight books they are just plain horrible sorry twilight fans but it's the truth. Your better off reading Harry potter.

“I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.” - Nelson Mandela

It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.- Andre Gide

Any good books?

Posted By:
TwilightMegaFan
TwilightMegaFan
StarStarStarStar

"KingShawn13" wrote:

"mainmuffin" wrote:

"TwilightMegaFan" wrote:

Word of advice don't read the twilight books they are just plain horrible sorry twilight fans but it's the truth. Your better off reading Harry potter.

-.- Look at my username smile  

♥TwilightMegaFan♥
My fave movies are twilight (duh), hunger games/catching fire, and pitch perfect

I Love my Friends

Girly girl

Jacob, Edward, and Bella

Any good books?

Posted By:
KingShawn13
KingShawn13
StarStarStarStar

"TwilightMegaFan" wrote:

"KingShawn13" wrote:

"mainmuffin" wrote:

"TwilightMegaFan" wrote:

-.- Look at my username smile  
I said sorry but I read all books(by choice) and watched all the movies (by force) and they all were just horrible. I still have nightmares to this day

Any good books?

Posted By:
TwilightMegaFan
TwilightMegaFan
StarStarStarStar
Well ok then lol

♥TwilightMegaFan♥

I Love my Friends

Girly girl

Jacob, Edward, and Bella

← Previous 1 3 4

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Does everyone's opinion truly matter?

Does everyone's opinion truly matter?

Gaints

Michael Myers(from halloween) Or Jason Voo...

What's everyone doing for halloween?

IS CHEERLEADING REALLY A SPORT ??

latest videos