x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kw-logo-smaller

Entertainment

← Previous 1 3 4
Posted By:
mainmuffin
mainmuffin
Member since:
July 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1914
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm kinda running low on books to read, so I was wondering anyone had any suggestions. ^_^


Posted By:
mainmuffin
mainmuffin
Member since:
July 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1914
StarStarStarStarStar

"goebblesbestgirl" wrote:

books are known to be mankind's (not womenkind's) greatest invention of all times, perhaps declining in advancement beyond literal human speech, allegedly books are meant to be read, but that could possibly be an assumption??? i'm certainly not sure


Wow. "Not womenkind." Thanks for putting a sexist comment on my post. Any suggestions for books? Indifferent


Posted By:
TwilightMegaFan
TwilightMegaFan
Member since:
November 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 883
StarStarStarStar
Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn, The Hunger Games, Catching Fire, And Mockingjay.

♥TwilightMegaFan♥
My fave movies are twilight (duh), hunger games/catching fire, and pitch perfect

I Love my Friends

Girly girl

I love to post in forum games, msg me if you have a good one.

Jacob, Edward, and Bella

I love Dance Moms! Tongue Out Chole is my favorite, but Maddy is 2nd.


Posted By:
mainmuffin
mainmuffin
Member since:
July 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1914
StarStarStarStarStar

"TwilightMegaFan" wrote:

Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn, The Hunger Games, Catching Fire, And Mockingjay.


I thought you might say that Big Grin I've read The Hunger Games. I've considered Twilight.


Posted By:
KingShawn13
KingShawn13
Member since:
June 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3255
StarStarStarStarStar
Well okay, anyway I think u should read the kane chronicles, percy jackson, heros of Olympus, and at the least the everworld books (caution their kind of inappropriate) I mean everworld everything else is good. Oh and the I am Number four series books their good too

2300 Post: December 2, 2015 3:00 AM


Posted By:
mainmuffin
mainmuffin
Member since:
July 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1914
StarStarStarStarStar

"KingShawn13" wrote:

Well okay, anyway I think u should read the kane chronicles, percy jackson, heros of Olympus, and at the least the everworld books (caution their kind of inappropriate) I mean everworld everything else is good. Oh and the I am Number four series books their good too



Okay ^_^ those all sound cool 


Posted By:
KingShawn13
KingShawn13
Member since:
June 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3255
StarStarStarStarStar

"mainmuffin" wrote:



"TwilightMegaFan" wrote:


Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn, The Hunger Games, Catching Fire, And Mockingjay.


I thought you might say that Big Grin I've read The Hunger Games. I've considered Twilight.
Word of advice don't read the twilight books they are just plain horrible sorry twilight fans but it's the truth. Your better off reading Harry potter.

2300 Post: December 2, 2015 3:00 AM


Posted By:
TwilightMegaFan
TwilightMegaFan
Member since:
November 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 883
StarStarStarStar

"KingShawn13" wrote:



"mainmuffin" wrote:








"TwilightMegaFan" wrote:




Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn, The Hunger Games, Catching Fire, And Mockingjay.




I thought you might say that Big Grin I've read The Hunger Games. I've considered Twilight.
Word of advice don't read the twilight books they are just plain horrible sorry twilight fans but it's the truth. Your better off reading Harry potter.


-.- Look at my username smile  

♥TwilightMegaFan♥
My fave movies are twilight (duh), hunger games/catching fire, and pitch perfect

I Love my Friends

Girly girl

I love to post in forum games, msg me if you have a good one.

Jacob, Edward, and Bella

I love Dance Moms! Tongue Out Chole is my favorite, but Maddy is 2nd.


Posted By:
KingShawn13
KingShawn13
Member since:
June 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3255
StarStarStarStarStar

"TwilightMegaFan" wrote:



"KingShawn13" wrote:








"mainmuffin" wrote:


















"TwilightMegaFan" wrote:








Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn, The Hunger Games, Catching Fire, And Mockingjay.




I thought you might say that Big Grin I've read The Hunger Games. I've considered Twilight.
Word of advice don't read the twilight books they are just plain horrible sorry twilight fans but it's the truth. Your better off reading Harry potter.


-.- Look at my username smile  
I said sorry but I read all books(by choice) and watched all the movies (by force) and they all were just horrible. I still have nightmares to this day

2300 Post: December 2, 2015 3:00 AM


Posted By:
TwilightMegaFan
TwilightMegaFan
Member since:
November 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 883
StarStarStarStar
Well ok then lol

♥TwilightMegaFan♥
My fave movies are twilight (duh), hunger games/catching fire, and pitch perfect

I Love my Friends

Girly girl

I love to post in forum games, msg me if you have a good one.

Jacob, Edward, and Bella

I love Dance Moms! Tongue Out Chole is my favorite, but Maddy is 2nd.


← Previous 1 3 4

Latest Forum Posts

Names From A-Z

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

are u tired of wearing old clothing

4 girls do u like 2 wear skirts pants or l...

Who was the last person you sent a comment...

Names From A-Z

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

What Song are You Addicted to Right Now?

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2016...

Latest Videos

Play Online Games