Kw-logo-smaller

Entertainment

Posted By:
CintaBear
CintaBear
StarStarStarStar
i love to read all day and night but the only thing is people always dont read : )

Posted By:
lunaroxas2_1165067 Lock
lunaroxas2_1165067
StarStarStarStar
XD I'm like that too. If I'm reading my friends always say "Why are you READING? It's so boring." (Weirdos...X3)

I MAY BE A HOGWARTS STUDENT" Hargirid paused angrily. "BUT I AM ALSO A SATANIST!

Posted By:
true2myself
true2myself
StarStarStarStarStar

"lunaroxas2" wrote:

XD I'm like that too. If I'm reading my friends always say "Why are you READING? It's so boring." (Weirdos...X3)

Me 2!!!!!! Well.... almost!!!!!!

Posted By:
XxPrincess_Of_DarknessxX_1203932 Lock
XxPrincess_Of_DarknessxX_1203932
StarStarStarStarStar

"lunaroxas2" wrote:

Ditto.

Posted By:
vet 2 b_984766 Lock
vet 2 b_984766
StarStarStarStar

"XxPrincess_Of_DarknessxX" wrote:

"lunaroxas2" wrote:

Ditto.

I think I spent 5 years of my life doing nothing but reading Big Grin

Posted By:
ShyGirl5100 Lock
ShyGirl5100
StarStarStarStarStar

"lunaroxas2" wrote:

Same here xD. A couple summers ago, I spent about 10 hours a day doing nothing but reading. I read a lot of books that summer xD

Posted By:
♥Gabby.Loves.You♥_1263813 Lock
♥Gabby.Loves.You♥_1263813
StarStarStarStar
I mostly read, true life stories. Twilight, And comics(:

Posted By:
LovingMyth Lock
LovingMyth
StarStarStarStar
My friend hate reading, But I LOVE it so much! And I read fast. Yesterday I was at my grandparents house and they let me read 'Sunday At Tiffany's' (Great Book) and I finished it in 2 hours. here is our conversation. Grandmother: Do you like they book? Me: Yes, it's great but... where should I put it up? Grandmother: Oh you can take it with you to finish it. Me: Actually I'm done with it. Grandmother: What! No way you finished that! Grandfather: There's no way! Me: I did finish it. It went on like that for a couple of minutes.

Posted By:
LovingMyth Lock
LovingMyth
StarStarStarStar
I like supernatural romance stories. Realistic romancd is cool too. I only like romance if you noticed. I posted something earlier but the mods have to check it. such as: Twilight If You Could See Me Now Sunday At Tiffany's A Certain Slant Of Light

Posted By:
XxPrincess_Of_DarknessxX_1203932 Lock
XxPrincess_Of_DarknessxX_1203932
StarStarStarStarStar

"ShyGirl5100" wrote:

"lunaroxas2" wrote:

Same here xD. A couple summers ago, I spent about 10 hours a day doing nothing but reading. I read a lot of books that summer xD

Oh, a couple of years ago, I went on holiday for a week and I spent most of my time in the caravan reading - I read eight or nine books in just that week [x And then last year, I read two and a half books while on my weeks holiday (note that a friend came with me that time so I was out&about more).

← Previous 1

play online games

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

ThE WoRd GaMe

Who is a beauty with brains here?

tHE FEELS-moved

latest videos