Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Books and Comics
Love to read? Chat here with others that do as well. Your fave authors, characters, books, series or even your fave comic book!

read read read

Posted By:
CintaBear
CintaBear
StarStarStarStar
i love to read all day and night but the only thing is people always dont read : )

read read read

Posted By:
lunaroxas2
lunaroxas2
StarStarStarStar
XD I'm like that too. If I'm reading my friends always say "Why are you READING? It's so boring." (Weirdos...X3)

I MAY BE A HOGWARTS STUDENT" Hargirid paused angrily. "BUT I AM ALSO A SATANIST!

read read read

Posted By:
true2myself Lock
true2myself
StarStarStarStarStar

"lunaroxas2" wrote:

XD I'm like that too. If I'm reading my friends always say "Why are you READING? It's so boring." (Weirdos...X3)

Me 2!!!!!! Well.... almost!!!!!!

Life is filled with jokes! Why don't you just take one?

read read read

Posted By:
XxPrincess_Of_DarknessxX
XxPrincess_Of_DarknessxX
StarStarStarStarStar

"lunaroxas2" wrote:

Ditto.

read read read

Posted By:
vet 2 b_984766 Lock
vet 2 b_984766
StarStarStarStar

"XxPrincess_Of_DarknessxX" wrote:

"lunaroxas2" wrote:

Ditto.

I think I spent 5 years of my life doing nothing but reading Big Grin

read read read

Posted By:
ShyGirl5100 Lock
ShyGirl5100
StarStarStarStarStar

"lunaroxas2" wrote:

Same here xD. A couple summers ago, I spent about 10 hours a day doing nothing but reading. I read a lot of books that summer xD

read read read

Posted By:
♥Gabby.Loves.You♥_1263813 Lock
♥Gabby.Loves.You♥_1263813
StarStarStarStar
I mostly read, true life stories. Twilight, And comics(:

read read read

Posted By:
LovingMyth Lock
LovingMyth
StarStarStarStar
My friend hate reading, But I LOVE it so much! And I read fast. Yesterday I was at my grandparents house and they let me read 'Sunday At Tiffany's' (Great Book) and I finished it in 2 hours. here is our conversation. Grandmother: Do you like they book? Me: Yes, it's great but... where should I put it up? Grandmother: Oh you can take it with you to finish it. Me: Actually I'm done with it. Grandmother: What! No way you finished that! Grandfather: There's no way! Me: I did finish it. It went on like that for a couple of minutes.

read read read

Posted By:
LovingMyth Lock
LovingMyth
StarStarStarStar
I like supernatural romance stories. Realistic romancd is cool too. I only like romance if you noticed. I posted something earlier but the mods have to check it. such as: Twilight If You Could See Me Now Sunday At Tiffany's A Certain Slant Of Light

read read read

Posted By:
XxPrincess_Of_DarknessxX
XxPrincess_Of_DarknessxX
StarStarStarStarStar

"ShyGirl5100" wrote:

"lunaroxas2" wrote:

Same here xD. A couple summers ago, I spent about 10 hours a day doing nothing but reading. I read a lot of books that summer xD

Oh, a couple of years ago, I went on holiday for a week and I spent most of my time in the caravan reading - I read eight or nine books in just that week [x And then last year, I read two and a half books while on my weeks holiday (note that a friend came with me that time so I was out&about more).

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Names for kittens?

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

new here

BDAY

How many friends do you Currently have onl...

Does anyone still like Do You Wanna Build ...

latest videos