Kw-logo-holiday

Random

Books and Comics
Love to read? Chat here with others that do as well. Your fave authors, characters, books, series or even your fave comic book!

Favorite Book Quotes!

Posted By:
Star9390
Star9390
StarStarStarStar
XD I love Percy. Let me add to the trend here. "In a way, it's nice to know that there are Greek gods out there, because you have somebody to blame when things go wrong. For instance, when you're walking away from a bus that's just been attacked by monster hags and blown up by lightning, and it's raining on top of everything else, most people might think that's just really bad luck; when you're a half-blood, you understand that some divine force is really trying to mess up your day." ""Poison!" Grover yelped. "Don't let those things touch you or..." "Or we'll die?" I guessed. "Well...after you shrivel slowly to dust, yes." "Let's avoid the swords," I decided." ""Dreams like a podcast, Downloading truth in my ears. They tell me cool stuff." "Apollo?" I guess, because I figured nobody else could make a haiku that bad. He put his finger to his lips. "I'm incognito. Call me Fred." "A god named Fred?"" "With great power... comes great need to take a nap. Wake me up later. "I nodded, looking at Rachel with respect. "You hit the Lord of the Titans in the eye with a blue plastic hairbrush." " Some of my favorites.

Favorite Book Quotes!

Posted By:
LucyM365_1335321 Lock
LucyM365_1335321
StarStarStarStarStar
"Ever had a flying burrito hit you? Well, it's a deadly projectile, right up there with cannonballs and grenades." -Percy Jackson. "She glared at me like she was about to punch me, but then she did sokmethign that surprised me even more. She kissed me. "Be careful seaweed brain." She said putting on her invisiable cap and disappearing. I probably would have sat there all day, trying to remember my name, but then the sea demons came." -Annabeth And Percy. "Probably, 'Hi, Annabeth! Sit here with me and watch while I tear your friends apart. It'll be fun!"-Percy.

TicTacTash is awe-nificent and prettyful!

Gabbie your gonna be a famous singer one day and i'll be your number one fan.

Courtney,Amanda,Gabbie and I are true Percy Jackson and the Olympians fans!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Singing♫,Dancing♥ And Acting^_^ Is My Life!♫♥^_^

♥ღ♥ღ♥♪♥♫Music Is My Life♪♥♫♥ღ♥ღ♥

Favorite Book Quotes!

Posted By:
GeekyZ
GeekyZ
StarStarStarStarStar
"You think we are going to be attacked by killer refrigerators?" - Percy Jackson

"I dare you all, Twilight lovers, to visit the Pottermore website. Watch that video and breath in the imagination and LOVE she had provided for all of us fans, and then tell me if you can still ridicule her work, call it stupid, lame, or gay. Because that is what imagination is." - Olivia

"ZoeyChanandMrAmsterdam!"
GeekyZ.

Favorite Book Quotes!

Posted By:
thats.just.me
thats.just.me
StarStarStarStarStar
"Oh, it can't be a reference to the fact that Harry's a great Seeker, that would be too obvious. There must be a secret message from Dumbledore hidden in the icing!"- Hermione Granger

I'm special...

Favorite Book Quotes!

Posted By:
nini98_1271408 Lock
nini98_1271408
StarStarStarStarStar
"It was a dark and stormy night" A wrinkle in Time

-AlexandraLove

You are the weakest link
Goodbye
Peace
Around the world
For generations
Inventor of the chair ╓╢
Yin Yang BABY!☯
Peace
Love
TACOS!!!
_/\______/\____/\___/\/\___________________
*beep*
Drifting away in detail
Faire la danse du singe!
Ralf for Prez
Live your life and I'll live mine, and when we d(i)e, we'll not have wasted time. -Me

Favorite Book Quotes!

Posted By:
Zeeks_Princess_13_1369097 Lock
Zeeks_Princess_13_1369097
StarStarStarStarStar
OMG, Lucy, I memorized that page in Battle of the Labyrinth. It's page 213.

New account:
-♥ForeverandAlwaysCourt♥-

"Not at the table, Carlos!"

Favorite Book Quotes!

Posted By:
nini98_1271408 Lock
nini98_1271408
StarStarStarStarStar
I got tons more but i'm too lazt to look them up

-AlexandraLove

You are the weakest link
Goodbye
Peace
Around the world
For generations
Inventor of the chair ╓╢
Yin Yang BABY!☯
Peace
Love
TACOS!!!
_/\______/\____/\___/\/\___________________
*beep*
Drifting away in detail
Faire la danse du singe!
Ralf for Prez
Live your life and I'll live mine, and when we d(i)e, we'll not have wasted time. -Me

Favorite Book Quotes!

Posted By:
blonder-than-anyone Lock
blonder-than-anyone
StarStarStarStarStar
"follow the spiders huh?! why cant it be follow the butter files?!"-ron weasley 2nd book pg 324

my life is a mess,
though the demons i face are giving me a test,
to see if i stay alive,
to see if i can survive....

Favorite Book Quotes!

Posted By:
XxStephiePiexX
XxStephiePiexX
StarStarStarStarStar
"The mind is not a book to be opened at will and examined for leisure. Thoughts are not etched on the inside of skulls to be perused by any invader. The mind is a many-layered and complex thing." - Snape, Harry Potter& the Order of the Phoenix. "Yes." "Yes, sir." "There's no need to call me 'sir', Professor." - Harry and Snape, Harry Potter & the Half-BIood Prince.

"We're all so laughably similar in our attempts to be sickeningly different." -- Hayley G. Hoover.

Favorite Book Quotes!

Posted By:
XxStephiePiexX
XxStephiePiexX
StarStarStarStarStar
"When in doubt, go to the library." - Ron. "Honestly, don't you two read?" - Hermione. "Oh, yes, I wonder what it's like to have a difficult life." - Harry. "Seriously evil wizard coming through." "Yeah, he was just popping down to the Chamber for a cup of tea with his fanged servants." - Fred and George, Chamber of Secrets.

"We're all so laughably similar in our attempts to be sickeningly different." -- Hayley G. Hoover.

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

holidays :) or :(

What book are you currently reading?

Fovorite Disney tv show?

What book are you currently reading?

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

latest videos