Kw-logo-holiday

Random

Books and Comics
Love to read? Chat here with others that do as well. Your fave authors, characters, books, series or even your fave comic book!

Favorite Book Quotes!

Posted By:
XxStephiePiexX
XxStephiePiexX
StarStarStarStarStar
"Oh, it can't be a reference to the fact that Harry's a great Seeker. That's much too obvious. There must be a hidden message from Dumbledore in the icing!" - Hermione, Deathly Hallows. "Are you planning to follow a career in Magical Law, Miss Granger?" "No, I'm not. I'm hoping to do some good in the world!" - Hermione and Scrimgeour, Deathly Hallows. "MudbIood, and proud of it!" - Hermione, Deathly Hallows. "I love you, Hermione." "Don't let Lavender hear you say that." "I won't. Or maybe I will ... then she'll ditch me." - Ron and Hermione, Half-BIood Prince. "Hello, Professor Moody! .... Twitchy little ferret, aren't you, Malfoy?" - Hermione, Goblet of Fire.

"We're all so laughably similar in our attempts to be sickeningly different." -- Hayley G. Hoover.

Favorite Book Quotes!

Posted By:
XxStephiePiexX
XxStephiePiexX
StarStarStarStarStar
"I don't go looking for trouble. Trouble usually finds me." - Harry. "You can't give a Dementor the old one-two!" Harry, Prisoner of Azkaban. "Dumbledore's man through and through. That's right." - Harry. "I like a quiet life, you know me." - Harry. "This is night, Diddykins. That's what it's called when it goes dark like this." - Harry, Prisoner of Azkaban. "Well, honestly ... 'the fates have informed her' ... Who sets the exam? She does!" - Hermione. "Ron, you are the most insensitive wart I have ever had the misfortune to meet." - Hermione. "Grawp's about sixteen feet tall, enjoys ripping up twenty-foot pine trees, and knows me as Hermy." - Hermione. "Don't play." "Say you're ill." "Pretend to broke your leg." "Really break your leg." - Ron and Hermione. "Can I have a look at Uranus, too, Lavender?" -Ron. "His life's ambition is to have his head cut off and stuck on a plaque just like his mother. Is that normal Hermione?" Ron, Order of the Phoenix.

"We're all so laughably similar in our attempts to be sickeningly different." -- Hayley G. Hoover.

Favorite Book Quotes!

Posted By:
XxStephiePiexX
XxStephiePiexX
StarStarStarStarStar
"Ron, we're supposed to show the first years where to go!" "Oh yeah. Hey- hey you lot! Midgets!" "Ron!" "Well, they are, they're twitchy..." - Ron and Hermione, Order of the Phoenix. "From now on, I don't care if my tea leaves spell 'die, Ron, die', I'm chucking them in the bin where they belong." - Ron. "Percy wouldn't recognise a joke if it danced naked in front of him wearing Dobby's tea cosy." - Ron, Goblet of Fire. "Well, I can certainly see why we're trying to keep them alive. Who wouldn't want pets that can burn, sting, and bite all at once?" - Draco. "Kreacher is cleaning. Kreacher lives to serve the noble house of Black." "And it's getting blacker every day, it's filthy." - Sirius and Kreacher. "Oh, very good. Yes, it is easy to see that nearly six years of magical education have not been wasted on you, Potter. 'Ghosts are transparent.'" - Snape. "We teachers are rather good at magic, you know." - McGonagall. "Fine. Go naked. And Harry, make sure to get a picture of him. Goodness knows I could use a laugh." - Molly Weasley (about Ron), Goblet of Fire. "Wand still in your jeans? Both buttocks still on? Okay, let's go, Locomotor Trunk." - Tonks, Order of the Phoenix. "Greatness inspires envy, envy engenders spite, spite spawns lies." - Voldemort. "NOT MY DAUGHTER, YOU *insert bad word for female dog, please ;D*" - Molly, Deathly Hallows. "Hello Minister! Did I mention I'm resigning?" - Percy, Deathly Hallows.

Favorite Book Quotes!

Posted By:
Rememberlovee
Rememberlovee
Star
Hippie my favorite book is chicken soup with rice Hippie

Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin:

Favorite Book Quotes!

Posted By:
Rememberlovee
Rememberlovee
Star

"Rememberlovee" wrote:

Hippie my favorite book is chicken soup with rice Hippie

(Hippie Hippie Hippie Hippie Hippie Hippie Hippie Hippie Hippie Hippie Hippie Hippie) (Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool )

Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin:

Favorite Book Quotes!

Posted By:
Zeeks_Princess_13_1369097 Lock
Zeeks_Princess_13_1369097
StarStarStarStarStar
I like this one: "It's him," I said. "Typhon." I was seriously hoping Chiron would say something good, like "No, that's our huge friend Leroy! He's going to help us!" -The Last Olympian

New account:
-♥ForeverandAlwaysCourt♥-

"Not at the table, Carlos!"

Favorite Book Quotes!

Posted By:
♥_Dreamer_♥ Lock
♥_Dreamer_♥
StarStarStar

"LucyM365" wrote:

"Ever had a flying burrito hit you? Well, it's a deadly projectile, right up there with cannonballs and grenades." -Percy Jackson. "She glared at me like she was about to punch me, but then she did sokmethign that surprised me even more. She kissed me. "Be careful seaweed brain." She said putting on her invisiable cap and disappearing. I probably would have sat there all day, trying to remember my name, but then the sea demons came." -Annabeth And Percy. "Probably, 'Hi, Annabeth! Sit here with me and watch while I tear your friends apart. It'll be fun!"-Percy.
Lol!

Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experiences of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, vision cleared, ambition inspired and success achieved.-Helen Keller.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Singing♫,Dancing♥ And Acting^_^ Is My Life!♫♥^_^

♥ღ♥ღ♥♪♥♫Music Is My Life♪♥♫♥ღ♥ღ♥

Favorite Book Quotes!

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar

"♥_Dreamer_♥" wrote:

"LucyM365" wrote:

"Ever had a flying burrito hit you? Well, it's a deadly projectile, right up there with cannonballs and grenades." -Percy Jackson. "She glared at me like she was about to punch me, but then she did sokmethign that surprised me even more. She kissed me. "Be careful seaweed brain." She said putting on her invisiable cap and disappearing. I probably would have sat there all day, trying to remember my name, but then the sea demons came." -Annabeth And Percy. "Probably, 'Hi, Annabeth! Sit here with me and watch while I tear your friends apart. It'll be fun!"-Percy.
Lol!
I love the middle one. I read that page for the first time in study hall last year. I screamed when I read it, and everyone was staring at me. I was so excited!

New account:

Favorite Book Quotes!

Posted By:
♥_Dreamer_♥ Lock
♥_Dreamer_♥
StarStarStar
Wow.Embarrasing.Oh And And It's Me Lucy!

Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experiences of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, vision cleared, ambition inspired and success achieved.-Helen Keller.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Singing♫,Dancing♥ And Acting^_^ Is My Life!♫♥^_^

♥ღ♥ღ♥♪♥♫Music Is My Life♪♥♫♥ღ♥ღ♥

Favorite Book Quotes!

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
"Mrs. O'Leary, no!" I shouted at her. "Don't sniff...Oh, man." -The Last Olympian

New account:

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Merry Christmas

depression

insurgent!!

depression

depression

Should we bring back the death penalty?

latest videos