Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Books and Comics
Love to read? Chat here with others that do as well. Your fave authors, characters, books, series or even your fave comic book!

Favorite Book Quotes!

Posted By:
Zeeks_Princess_13_1369097 Lock
Zeeks_Princess_13_1369097
StarStarStarStarStar

"Zeeks_Princess_13" wrote:

"Zeeks_Princess_13" wrote:

I like this one: "It's him," I said. "Typhon." I was seriously hoping Chiron would say something good, like "No, that's our huge friend Leroy! He's going to help us!" -The Last Olympian
Bumping the thread up!

New account:
-♥ForeverandAlwaysCourt♥-

"Not at the table, Carlos!"

Favorite Book Quotes!

Posted By:
kabouto2009_1304102 Lock
kabouto2009_1304102
StarStarStarStarStar
mhmmm lets see i am not sure of them.. "The spiders,they want me to tapdance...i dont want to tapdance!" Ron weasly(harry potter saga) "Harry.." "What...?" "Can we panic now???" Ron weasley(harry potter saga)

Sora
Roas
R o a s
RoXas
Roxas

Favorite Book Quotes!

Posted By:
kabouto2009_1304102 Lock
kabouto2009_1304102
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry:"There is two Neptons in the sky...that cant be true right?" Ron:"aaaaaaaaahhh Harry when there is 2 Neptons in the sky that means an elf with glasses is going to be born." i didnot take them from books sooo i am not sure that they r like that..well that what i remember.(my Egyptian copy put wierd things,u know its in arabic..its hard to say Quotes though)

Sora
Roas
R o a s
RoXas
Roxas

Favorite Book Quotes!

Posted By:
Sapphire_Star
Sapphire_Star
StarStarStar
"What's that hissing noise?" he asked. I listened, but didn't hear anything. Annabeth shook her head. "Hissing?" Aunty Em asked. "Perhaps you hear the deep-fryer oil. You have keen ears, Grover." "I take vitamins. For my ears." "That's admirable," she said. "But please, relax." -Grover and Aunty Em (Medusa), narrated by Percy, The Lightning Thief Sloan handed the photo to his ugly buddies, who snickered and started ripping it up to make spit wads. They were new kids who must've been visiting, because they were all wearing those stupid HI, MY NAME IS: tags from the administration office. They must've had a weird sense of humor, too, because they'd all filled in strange names like: MARROW SUCKER, SKULL EATER, and JOE BOB. No human beings had names like that. -Percy, The Sea of Monsters "Die, honey!" - Mrs. Dodds (Fury), The Lightning Thief Edited by: Sapphire_Star on January 31 at 03:20 PM Edited by: Sapphire_Star on January 31 at 03:22 PM

Favorite Book Quotes!

Posted By:
xXMariyahxX
xXMariyahxX
StarStarStarStar
We were playing a great game of Sweet Valley High, and it was Kennedy's turn to roll the die. I had it in my hand,staring of into space, not noticing that Kennedy was asking for the die. Finally she yelled, "DIE PLEASE!" I was devastated. "You want me to die?!?!!?" I raised my hand. "TEACHER TEACHER!" I was serious about this ya know. "What do you want?" A staff asked. "Kennedy told me to die...." I said looking down. Then Fred came over. "Why did you tell Mariyah to die?" He said. "GAHH! NO YOU HAVE IT ALL WRONG!" Kennedy screamed. "I WAS ASKING FOR THE DIE! FOR THE GAME! RET/-\R3D!!!" She was angry. I looked at Fred, he was laughing his head off. Knowing that I like Fred, I started to blush uncontrollably. "Well I think im gonna go now," I said. "Bye" I told Fred. As a kept smiling at him,i felt a breeze. And before you knew you it, my face was on the ground. I had fallen, right in front of my Crush. -Just us, By xXMariyahxX Big Grin

i'm sarcastic most of the time
h

Favorite Book Quotes!

Posted By:
percy_jackson_the_lightning_theif Lock
percy_jackson_the_lightning_theif
Star
my favorite book quote is " I definitely have serious feelings for you i just haven't decided if they are positive of negative yet. Annabeth Chase The lightning theif

Favorite Book Quotes!

Posted By:
XxStephiePiexX
XxStephiePiexX
StarStarStarStarStar
All of Cecelia Ahern's books have memorable quotes in them... But since 'Thanks for the Memories' is the only one I have in my room, I'll pick a few from that. "Oh, hi, Dad." "What kind of greeting is that?" "Oh, gee whizz, wow, Dad, so great to hear from you. It's been what, ah shucks, three hours since you last phhoned?" -Justin and Bea. "You and Mum met at my age." "And we did not live happily ever after. Stop imitating us and write your own fairytale." "I would, if my overprotective father would stop butting in wtih his version of how the story should go." - Justin and Bea. "I think you're an arrse hole for standing up that woman." "Don't use the word "arrse hole", Bea. Anyway, who told you that I stood her up?" "Uncle Al." "Uncle Al is an arrse hole." - Justin and Bea. I'll post some more later.

"We're all so laughably similar in our attempts to be sickeningly different." -- Hayley G. Hoover.

Favorite Book Quotes!

Posted By:
dropitpop393_1347084 Lock
dropitpop393_1347084
StarStarStarStarStar
"Becoming a warrior isnt ust about hunting and fighting, it's about living by the warrior code, and respecting what it has to teach us. We must give thanks to starclan for each day they give us, for without out warrior ansesters, we would be lost." -Fireheart from Erin Hunter's Novel, Rising Storm.

Favorite Book Quotes!

Posted By:
♥Carson♥The♥Kid♥ Lock
♥Carson♥The♥Kid♥
StarStarStarStar
"Well, yeah. Water is wet." -- Jesus, The Shack

I wear pink, but only because it's his favorite color

I realize how "typical idiot teenage girl" I sound by saying that
So, let's fix that

He steals my drinks
He laughs at me
He makes me think
Of an itching flea
But yet, I feel
that's he's the one
He's always real
And lots of fun

Favorite Book Quotes!

Posted By:
chesapeak5
chesapeak5
StarStarStarStar
"dont worry about the bloodsucker, hes just jealous!" -jacob black, twilight saga

Love has no limits.. love never ends... love never dies... love is pure... love knows no evil..... if you say you dont love someone anymore you never loved them in the first place.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

whats ur nickname ?

whats ur nickname ?

8 year old boy likes me

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

whats ur nickname ?

awnser the question the person above you asks

latest videos