Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Books and Comics
Love to read? Chat here with others that do as well. Your fave authors, characters, books, series or even your fave comic book!

Favorite Book Quotes!

Posted By:
chesapeak5
chesapeak5
StarStarStarStar
"As long as you like me best, and you think im good looking... im prepared to be annoyingly persistant!" -Jacob Black

Love has no limits.. love never ends... love never dies... love is pure... love knows no evil..... if you say you dont love someone anymore you never loved them in the first place.

Favorite Book Quotes!

Posted By:
chesapeak5
chesapeak5
StarStarStarStar
" Bella honey, we only protect people from one thing - our enimy. its the only reason we exist- beause they do." -jacob Black

Love has no limits.. love never ends... love never dies... love is pure... love knows no evil..... if you say you dont love someone anymore you never loved them in the first place.

Favorite Book Quotes!

Posted By:
XxStephiePiexX
XxStephiePiexX
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay, so I opened "Thanks for the Memories" (Cecelia Ahern) to a random page - and it landed on this conversation ^.^ For the record, they just got onto a plane and the dad has NEVER been on one before. "What's this for, Gracie?" "It's a sick bag." "What does this do?" "It's for hanging your coat up." "Why is that there?" "It's a table." "How do you get it down?" "By unlatching it, at the top." "Sir, please leave your table-top up until after take-off." Silence. "What are they doing outside?" "Loading the bags." "What's that yoke?" "An ejector seat for people who ask three million questions." "What's it, really?" "For reclining your chair." "Sir, could you stay upright until after take-off, please?" Silence. "What does that do?" "Air conditioning." "What about that?" "A light." "And that one?" "Yes, sir, can I help you?" "Eh, no, thanks." "You pressed the button for assistance." "Oh, is that what that little woman on the button is for? I didn't know. Can I have a drink of water?" "We can't serve drinks until after take-off, sir." - Joyce, Joyce's Dad, and the Stewardess. And there is literally no description on that entire page xD Just dialogue and "Silence." xD

"We're all so laughably similar in our attempts to be sickeningly different." -- Hayley G. Hoover.

Favorite Book Quotes!

Posted By:
XxStephiePiexX
XxStephiePiexX
StarStarStarStarStar
-"Good luck, Blondie." Al ruffles her hair. "We'll be cheering for you." -"Thanks." She grinds her teeth and fixes her hair. "Oh, that remins me. One more thing about the woman on the phone, Joyce?" -What, what, what? "What about her?" -"She knows that I'm blonde." -"How did she know?" Doris asks, with surprise. -"She said she just guessed. But that's not it. Before she hung up she said, 'Best of luck with your ballet show'." -"So she's a thoughtful lucky-guesser," Al shrugs. -"Well, I was thinking about it afterward and I don't remember telling her anything about my show being specifically ballet." -Justin immediately looks to Al, a little more concerned now that it involves his daughter, but adrenalin still surges. "What do you think?" -"I think, watch your back, bro. She could be a fruit cake." He stands up and heads to the kitchen, rubbing his stomach. "Actually, that's not a bad idea. Fruit cake." -Deflated, Justin looks hopefully at his daughter. "Did she sound like a fruit cake?" -"I dunno," Bea shrugs. "What does a fruit cake sound like?" -Justin, Al and Bea all turn to stare at Doris. -"What?" she squeals. -"No," Bea shakes her head wildly at her father. "Nothing like that, at all." - Thanks for the Memories; Bea, Justinn, Al, Doris.

"We're all so laughably similar in our attempts to be sickeningly different." -- Hayley G. Hoover.

Favorite Book Quotes!

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
I loves Stay golden from The Outsiders

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

Favorite Book Quotes!

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
"Wrackspurt"- Luna Lovegood. Sometimes, one word is enough. xD

the switch is now on OFF

Favorite Book Quotes!

Posted By:
BertiiLuv_1273838 Lock
BertiiLuv_1273838
StarStarStarStar
"You have been my friend," replied Charlotte. "That in itself is a tremendous thing. I wove my webs for you because I liked you. After all, what's a life, anyway? We're born, we live a little, we d-i-e. A spider's life can't help being something of a mess, with all this trapping and eating flies. By helping you, perhaps I was trying to lift up my life a trifle. Heaven knows anyone's life can stand a little of that." -Charlotte's Web smile

Favorite Book Quotes!

Posted By:
Red.as.Rose666
Red.as.Rose666
Star
TWILIGHT ROCKS!!!!! Well the first three books did, the last one could have been tweaked. “Before you, Bella, my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars—points of light and reason. And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn’t see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason for anything.” -Edward, New Moon “I want you to stay away from him, Bella. I don’t trust him. He’s rotten for you. I won’t let him mess you up like that again.” “Fine.” “I thought you were going to be difficult.” “I am. I meant, ‘Fine, I’ll move out.’” -Bella,New Moon \ Sometimes I wondered if I was seeing the same things through my eyes that the rest of the world was seeing through theirs. Maybe there was a glitch in my brain. -Bella,Twilight You’re a magnet for accidents-that’s not a broad enough classification. You are a magnet for trouble. If there is anything dangerous within a ten-mile radius, it will invariably find you-Edward, Twilight I could name at least 4,000 more....

Favorite Book Quotes!

Posted By:
Manjari825
Manjari825
StarStarStarStar
'im going to bed before u 2 get me killed, or worse expelled,' from harry potter

I'm Manjari825, and I'm a girl. My pet peeve is my friends being bugged or bothered. But I'm a book nerd. I read plenty if books- from Canterwood Crest to Hunger Games to Harry Potter, Percy Jackson-I've read A LOT. I love to talk and chat so message me anytime.
percy jackson, harry potter, and every book rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Favorite Book Quotes!

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
"It takes twice as long to put yourself back together as it does to fall apart."-Finnick Odair, Mockingjay.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Whats your favorite game?

awnser the question the person above you asks

last one to say "IM A SHOE" wins!!!

The Alphabet Game-moved

The Alphabet Game-moved

What was the last thing you ate?

latest videos