×
Back left 2f43f253cf82f12a36d1f519b3672143798f55731787ab30a5ff23d1b75b4811
Back right eb032ac36c88e9da99b231a2366bd9dc4a2dc908b7b826bd3fb939bd94a1baa3
Posted over 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
March 2010
Posts: 5022

I always imagine myself as the main character. No kidding. I was blushing when I read that part. "Courtney, what's up with you? Your entire FACE is red."

She's baaaack. c:


Posted over 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
January 2010
Posts: 3085

TAll the Lovely bad ones- Mary downing Hanh, just finished it, i'm reading hear the wind blow by her now.

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.-Edgar Allen Poe

I just wanna be Me!
Whoever She is......-Me.


Posted over 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
March 2010
Posts: 5022

Now, when she flew away from him, that made me mad. The next little section was Fang's POV, and by reading it, I wanted to jump into the book and give him a big hug.

She's baaaack. c:


Posted over 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
October 2009
Posts: 4835

The third book in the Night World series (Huntress*Black Dawn*Witchlight) by L.J. Smith (My Favorite Author) In this book series, there are 3 stories in every book. They are pretty long too smile. All of the stories in the series are connected, even though they are totally different people. Most of the time, something like this will happen: There is a secondary character in the first story that isn't very important. In the second story, that person is one of the main characters. And then, a secondary person from that story is the main character in the third story. I'm rereading this book. I'm in the second story. L.J. Smith is an AMAZING author. I'm suggesting this series to any avid readers searching for a book smile. By the way, if you DO try the series, don't base it on the first story in the first book. That one isn't nearly as good as all the others. Big Grin

Her whisper is the Lucifer. ♥

Hey guys! I have a story on dA called "Sticks and Stones." It's rated for mature content, but I would love it if some older people would check it out!

Expect lots of pictures from me. If it's a dumb comment, I wont waste my time typing a response.


Posted over 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
October 2009
Posts: 4835

"-♥ForeverandAlwaysCourt♥-" wrote:

I always imagine myself as the main character. No kidding. I was blushing when I read that part. "Courtney, what's up with you? Your entire FACE is red."

Big Grin! I do that in a lot of my books too! xD It makes the reading so much more interesting, in my opinion. And it shows you that it's a good book, because it has to capture you enough to put yourself into it (If that makes sense O.o) My post was sent to the mods e.e.....

Her whisper is the Lucifer. ♥

Hey guys! I have a story on dA called "Sticks and Stones." It's rated for mature content, but I would love it if some older people would check it out!

Expect lots of pictures from me. If it's a dumb comment, I wont waste my time typing a response.


Posted over 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
March 2010
Posts: 5022

"skylar444" wrote:

"-♥ForeverandAlwaysCourt♥-" wrote:

I always imagine myself as the main character. No kidding. I was blushing when I read that part. "Courtney, what's up with you? Your entire FACE is red."

Big Grin! I do that in a lot of my books too! xD It makes the reading so much more interesting, in my opinion. And it shows you that it's a good book, because it has to capture you enough to put yourself into it (If that makes sense O.o) My post was sent to the mods e.e.....

xD And I still want to cuddle Fang and tell him everything's gonna be okay...I'm so weird!

She's baaaack. c:


Posted over 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
February 2010
Posts: 377

im reading a book called distant waves its kinda a dark story about 5 sisters goin on the titanic and what led up to tht and stuff. o and it has summoning the dead and crazy machines and ya


Posted over 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
October 2009
Posts: 4835

"-♥ForeverandAlwaysCourt♥-" wrote:

"skylar444" wrote:

"-♥ForeverandAlwaysCourt♥-" wrote:

I always imagine myself as the main character. No kidding. I was blushing when I read that part. "Courtney, what's up with you? Your entire FACE is red."

Big Grin! I do that in a lot of my books too! xD It makes the reading so much more interesting, in my opinion. And it shows you that it's a good book, because it has to capture you enough to put yourself into it (If that makes sense O.o) My post was sent to the mods e.e.....

xD And I still want to cuddle Fang and tell him everything's gonna be okay...I'm so weird!

Haha, no you're not! xD That's usually the reason I do it. They always make the guys in the books so adorable and amazing! xD I also do it with anime/manga >.>

Her whisper is the Lucifer. ♥

Hey guys! I have a story on dA called "Sticks and Stones." It's rated for mature content, but I would love it if some older people would check it out!

Expect lots of pictures from me. If it's a dumb comment, I wont waste my time typing a response.


Posted over 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
March 2010
Posts: 5022

"skylar444" wrote:

"-♥ForeverandAlwaysCourt♥-" wrote:

"skylar444" wrote:

"-♥ForeverandAlwaysCourt♥-" wrote:

I always imagine myself as the main character. No kidding. I was blushing when I read that part. "Courtney, what's up with you? Your entire FACE is red."

Big Grin! I do that in a lot of my books too! xD It makes the reading so much more interesting, in my opinion. And it shows you that it's a good book, because it has to capture you enough to put yourself into it (If that makes sense O.o) My post was sent to the mods e.e.....

xD And I still want to cuddle Fang and tell him everything's gonna be okay...I'm so weird!

Haha, no you're not! xD That's usually the reason I do it. They always make the guys in the books so adorable and amazing! xD I also do it with anime/manga >.>

That reminds me: I need to read the Maximum Ride mangas. xD My head image of Fang is, well, godly. I don't know how else to explain it. Gorgeous, in so many ways. Like the guy I saw at Wal-mart today, but with longer hair, and of course, wings.

She's baaaack. c:


Posted over 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
May 2009
Posts: 7953

Eon: Dragoneye Reborn The Uglies Bone All great books, you should really read them!

-AlexandraLove

You are the weakest link
Goodbye
Peace
Around the world
For generations
Inventor of the chair ╓╢
Yin Yang BABY!☯
Peace
Love
TACOS!!!
_/\______/\____/\___/\/\___________________
*beep*
Drifting away in detail
Faire la danse du singe!
Ralf for Prez
Live your life and I'll live mine, and when we d(i)e, we'll not have wasted time. -Me


News Feed

To view full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

- 2017-11-24 23:04:28 -0800

- 2017-11-24 19:37:25 -0800

- 2017-11-24 19:35:33 -0800

- 2017-11-24 16:37:22 -0800

- 2017-11-24 13:36:28 -0800

- 2017-11-24 11:31:53 -0800

- 2017-11-23 20:13:08 -0800

- 2017-11-23 20:13:06 -0800

- 2017-11-23 17:23:57 -0800

- 2017-11-23 15:47:24 -0800

- 2017-11-22 06:59:54 -0800

- 2017-11-23 11:30:06 -0800

- 2017-11-22 09:01:35 -0800

- 2017-11-22 13:38:13 -0800

- 2017-11-22 16:54:54 -0800

- 2017-11-22 08:50:53 -0800

- 2017-11-22 23:20:34 -0800

- 2017-11-22 10:45:02 -0800

- 2017-11-22 10:47:56 -0800

- 2017-11-22 17:59:06 -0800

- 2017-11-23 07:39:38 -0800

- 2017-11-20 20:14:47 -0800

- 2017-11-20 18:22:33 -0800

- 2017-11-20 16:46:55 -0800

- 2017-11-20 14:59:19 -0800

- 2017-11-17 16:29:09 -0800

- 2017-11-17 14:11:18 -0800

- 2017-11-17 13:02:36 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:48:33 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:19:10 -0800

- 2017-11-24 19:35:33 -0800

- 2017-11-23 17:23:57 -0800

- 2017-11-23 07:30:45 -0800

- 2017-11-23 06:18:54 -0800

- 2017-11-22 23:20:36 -0800

- 2017-11-22 23:20:35 -0800

- 2017-11-22 23:20:34 -0800

- 2017-11-22 22:07:19 -0800

- 2017-11-22 21:23:38 -0800

- 2017-11-22 17:22:55 -0800