Kw-logo-holiday

Random

Books and Comics
Love to read? Chat here with others that do as well. Your fave authors, characters, books, series or even your fave comic book!

What book are you currently reading?

Posted By:
-♥ForeverandAlwaysCourt♥-_1447798 Lock
-♥ForeverandAlwaysCourt♥-_1447798
StarStarStarStarStar
I always imagine myself as the main character. No kidding. I was blushing when I read that part. "Courtney, what's up with you? Your entire FACE is red."

She's baaaack. c:

Posted By:
.LoveCantLast._1408096 Lock
.LoveCantLast._1408096
StarStarStarStarStar
TAll the Lovely bad ones- Mary downing Hanh, just finished it, i'm reading hear the wind blow by her now.

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.-Edgar Allen Poe

I just wanna be Me!
Whoever She is......-Me.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Now, when she flew away from him, that made me mad. The next little section was Fang's POV, and by reading it, I wanted to jump into the book and give him a big hug.

She's baaaack. c:

Posted By:
skylar444_1368439 Lock
skylar444_1368439
StarStarStarStarStar
The third book in the Night World series (Huntress*Black Dawn*Witchlight) by L.J. Smith (My Favorite Author) In this book series, there are 3 stories in every book. They are pretty long too smile. All of the stories in the series are connected, even though they are totally different people. Most of the time, something like this will happen: There is a secondary character in the first story that isn't very important. In the second story, that person is one of the main characters. And then, a secondary person from that story is the main character in the third story. I'm rereading this book. I'm in the second story. L.J. Smith is an AMAZING author. I'm suggesting this series to any avid readers searching for a book smile. By the way, if you DO try the series, don't base it on the first story in the first book. That one isn't nearly as good as all the others. Big Grin

Her whisper is the Lucifer. ♥

Hey guys! I have a story on dA called "Sticks and Stones." It's rated for mature content, but I would love it if some older people would check it out!

Expect lots of pictures from me. If it's a dumb comment, I wont waste my time typing a response.

Posted By:
skylar444_1368439 Lock
skylar444_1368439
StarStarStarStarStar

"-♥ForeverandAlwaysCourt♥-" wrote:

I always imagine myself as the main character. No kidding. I was blushing when I read that part. "Courtney, what's up with you? Your entire FACE is red."

Big Grin! I do that in a lot of my books too! xD It makes the reading so much more interesting, in my opinion. And it shows you that it's a good book, because it has to capture you enough to put yourself into it (If that makes sense O.o) My post was sent to the mods e.e.....

Hey guys! I have a story on dA called "Sticks and Stones." It's rated for mature content, but I would love it if some older people would check it out!

Expect lots of pictures from me. If it's a dumb comment, I wont waste my time typing a response.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar

"skylar444" wrote:

Big Grin! I do that in a lot of my books too! xD It makes the reading so much more interesting, in my opinion. And it shows you that it's a good book, because it has to capture you enough to put yourself into it (If that makes sense O.o) My post was sent to the mods e.e.....

xD And I still want to cuddle Fang and tell him everything's gonna be okay...I'm so weird!

She's baaaack. c:

Posted By:
softballer97
softballer97
StarStarStarStar
im reading a book called distant waves its kinda a dark story about 5 sisters goin on the titanic and what led up to tht and stuff. o and it has summoning the dead and crazy machines and ya

Posted By:
skylar444_1368439 Lock
skylar444_1368439
StarStarStarStarStar

"skylar444" wrote:

xD And I still want to cuddle Fang and tell him everything's gonna be okay...I'm so weird!

Haha, no you're not! xD That's usually the reason I do it. They always make the guys in the books so adorable and amazing! xD I also do it with anime/manga >.>

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar

"skylar444" wrote:

"skylar444" wrote:

Haha, no you're not! xD That's usually the reason I do it. They always make the guys in the books so adorable and amazing! xD I also do it with anime/manga >.>

That reminds me: I need to read the Maximum Ride mangas. xD My head image of Fang is, well, godly. I don't know how else to explain it. Gorgeous, in so many ways. Like the guy I saw at Wal-mart today, but with longer hair, and of course, wings.

She's baaaack. c:

Posted By:
nini98_1271408 Lock
nini98_1271408
StarStarStarStarStar
Eon: Dragoneye Reborn The Uglies Bone All great books, you should really read them!

-AlexandraLove

You are the weakest link
Goodbye
Peace
Around the world
For generations
Inventor of the chair ╓╢
Yin Yang BABY!☯
Peace
Love
TACOS!!!
_/\______/\____/\___/\/\___________________
*beep*
Drifting away in detail
Faire la danse du singe!
Ralf for Prez
Live your life and I'll live mine, and when we d(i)e, we'll not have wasted time. -Me

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Another 'crush' topic

Avatar Last Airbender vs Legend of Korra

Pierce the Veil vs. Sleeping With Sirens

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

How long have you been here

Do you love the Philippines???

latest videos