Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Books and Comics
Love to read? Chat here with others that do as well. Your fave authors, characters, books, series or even your fave comic book!

What book are you currently reading?

Posted By:
skylar444_1368439 Lock
skylar444_1368439
StarStarStarStarStar

"skylar444" wrote:

The third book in the Night World series (Huntress*Black Dawn*Witchlight) by L.J. Smith (My Favorite Author) In this book series, there are 3 stories in every book. They are pretty long too smile. All of the stories in the series are connected, even though they are totally different people. Most of the time, something like this will happen: There is a secondary character in the first story that isn't very important. In the second story, that person is one of the main characters. And then, a secondary person from that story is the main character in the third story. I'm rereading this book. I'm in the second story. L.J. Smith is an AMAZING author. I'm suggesting this series to any avid readers searching for a book smile. By the way, if you DO try the series, don't base it on the first story in the first book. That one isn't nearly as good as all the others. Big Grin

Yay smile It came up ^-^

Her whisper is the Lucifer. ♥

Hey guys! I have a story on dA called "Sticks and Stones." It's rated for mature content, but I would love it if some older people would check it out!

Expect lots of pictures from me. If it's a dumb comment, I wont waste my time typing a response.

Posted By:
toast-is-cool
toast-is-cool
StarStarStar
I'm reading the boy in the striped pyjamas by John Boyne

Toast is Cool!
Big Grin

Posted By:
Untold.Story
Untold.Story
StarStarStarStarStar
What Janie Found by Caroline B. Cooney

Let this world explode. ♥

Posted By:
L0VE_CATS
L0VE_CATS
StarStarStarStarStar
Septimus Heap:Physik by Angie Sage

"Life is like a book. You write the plot, decide its pace, and you - only you - turn its pages." -Unknown

Posted By:
tokiohotelol
tokiohotelol
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm reading two... Rise of The Wyrm Lord- Wayne Thomas Batson (2nd book of the Door Within Trilogy (I've read it like, 4 times.)) Isle of Swords- Wayne Thomas Batson

Oh, the visions inside my head.
The emptiness will haunt you.

Posted By:
Skypath
Skypath
Star
I am reading Warriors by Erin Hunter! FOR ALL YOU CAT LOVERS OUT THERE(including me!!!) THESE ARE THE BOOKS FOR YOU!!! There are like, 23 books- 4 series's (6 books each), 2 manga, 9 comics, 3 field guides, and...MORE BOOKS COMING OUT SOON! WARRIORCATS RULE!!! Big Grin Edited by: Skypath on May 15 at 06:04 AM

Posted By:
metallicagirl21
metallicagirl21
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"Skypath" wrote:

I am reading Warriors by Erin Hunter! FOR ALL YOU CAT LOVERS OUT THERE(including me!!!) THESE ARE THE BOOKS FOR YOU!!! There are like, 23 books- 4 series's (6 books each), 2 manga, 9 comics, 3 field guides, and...MORE BOOKS COMING OUT SOON! WARRIORCATS RULE!!! Big Grin Edited by: Skypath on May 15 at 06:04 AM

I love the Warriors series. =) Right now, I'm reading The Runner by Cynthia Voigt.

Posted By:
-♥ForeverandAlwaysCourt♥-_1447798 Lock
-♥ForeverandAlwaysCourt♥-_1447798
StarStarStarStarStar
Max: A Maximum Ride Story by James Patterson. Oh my God, Max and Fang, Max and Fang. I'm way too much like Max. It seems that she reads my mind before I get to the next page. xD

She's baaaack. c:

Posted By:
rosyrockstar99
rosyrockstar99
StarStarStarStarStar
Avalon Web of Magic: Spellsinger I guess I like mythical stuff??

i'm sort of a dweeb

and i'm totally into eating and sleeping

oops

Posted By:
Kikithegirl
Kikithegirl
Star
well, I'm not sure who the author is atm but I think its the only Ginnie and Her juniors around, lol It's and awesome book, its my third time reading it, and also I would check out the pony tail series, 16 books, awesome series Love

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Mom or Dad?

speak about the above user

new here

speak about the above user

:(

If you had a choice. Would you use Windows...

latest videos