Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Books and Comics
Love to read? Chat here with others that do as well. Your fave authors, characters, books, series or even your fave comic book!

Recommend Books

Posted By:
PurpleCupake
PurpleCupake
StarStarStar
If theres a Book That u think is good this is the place to recommend them.I'll start.I recommend Maximum Ride series By James Patterson _ its about a girl and her 5 other friends.They can fly and they been expermented on since they were born

/\/\/\_____/\_______/\________________________
THIS IS MY HEART WITH OUT U

Recommend Books

Posted By:
ellinorjane
ellinorjane
StarStarStarStar
I reccomend Avalon High,by Meg Cabot.This is about a group of kids who discover that they are reincarnations of characters,such as Arthur,Guinevere,Lancelot,Mordred and Elaine,The Lady of Shallot.

Who ate my unicorn?!
YOU DID.

I'm thirteen now,so I am epic.Don't argue.

The guys I love the most:
1. George Shelley ♥
2.Conor Maynard♥
3.Harry Styles♥
4.Zayn Malik♥
5.My brother♥

I love you all, ya hear?

Part French,part German,100% unique smile

Love everyone. But I already said that. Who cares?

LoL
K bye

Recommend Books

Posted By:
demigod13
demigod13
StarStarStarStar
Id say.... Emily the Strange. About a goth girl and her cats. But its WAYYYYY more than that. Also.... I guess The Red Pyramid, If you like Manga I reccomend Fruits Basket ALL. THE. WAYYYGrin

The thing I need most in the world:
ICE.
Tastes good Big Grin

Recommend Books

Posted By:
Paxton 012
Paxton 012
StarStarStarStarStar
The Red Pyramid im on chapter 15 out of 41 but so far its a good book for people who like Egyptian mythology

My Motto: Always have always will
My 2nd motto: Combs can hurt
This charity is for the people who don't know what a role play is ):
Together,we can find a cure (:
There are many noobs around the world. Help find a cure for noobitis. Everytime you post this, the charity gets one dollar.
I am fluent in sarcasam.
I can comunicate with noobs

Recommend Books

Posted By:
hotgirl36 Lock
hotgirl36
StarStar
I recommend The Blind Side by Michael Lewis.

Recommend Books

Posted By:
ellenandthemachine_1325264 Lock
ellenandthemachine_1325264
StarStarStarStar
Paper Towns by John Green. For older readers

"What a treacherous thing to believe a person is more than a person"-John Green (Paper Towns)

Recommend Books

Posted By:
rosyrockstar99
rosyrockstar99
StarStarStarStarStar
How about Avalon Web Of Magic I'm on book 6 there are about 12 books in the series you'll love it if your into fantasy unicorns things like that there is alot of action too.

i'm sort of a dweeb

and i'm totally into eating and sleeping

oops

Recommend Books

Posted By:
pickledegg
pickledegg
StarStarStarStar
Well I'd have to say... the classics like; To Kill a Mockingbird The Catcher in the Rye Fahrenheit 451. But what's also a GREAT book is The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak. It's set in Nazi, Germany during WWII and it centers around this girl. But what makes it awesome besides the wonderful writing is that the author is writing from the point of view of Death. PRETTY COOL! And series are always good. If you're looking for a laugh or something eccentric, check out A Series of Unfortunate Events. They're really funny. Oh and The Westing Game is really good. I'd be happy to say more if anybody wants any more reccomendations. Just comment me asking on my profile. Adios!

"If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe."---Carl Sagan

Correct me if I'm wrong...because I'm wrong a lot!

Recommend Books

Posted By:
iiLOveYOuBaybiie_1572145 Lock
iiLOveYOuBaybiie_1572145
Star
I recommend the Sweep series by Cate Tiernan, thats only if you like things with witches and romance, there are fifteen books in total and they are really good. There are a few others...Fallen by Lauren Kate which is about a girl called Luce Price and she comes to this new school called Swords & Cross. While there she meets two guys, Cam and Daniel. And, there is a secret...Its a great book! ~~iiLOveYOuBaybiie~~ X

‎...♥...If ii ever had to choose between telling you that iiLOveYOu and taking my last breath ii would choose to use my last breath to tell you that iiLOveYOu…♥...

Recommend Books

Posted By:
babytiger100
babytiger100
StarStarStarStar
i recommend the warrior books series they are about these wild cats i no it sounds odd but theey r awesome also canterwood crest if u like horses also the freddie hamster books if u like hamsters also this book called about these kids trying to save these owls

I love rats and cheer

← Previous 1 3 4 5

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

EMBARISSING NICK NAMES

If given the chance, what would you change...

Han Han Me Crazy Hun

REALLY ANNOYING MCDONALDS AD!!!-moved

REALLY ANNOYING MCDONALDS AD!!!

Names From A-Z

latest videos