Kw-halloween-logo-small

Random

Books and Comics
Love to read? Chat here with others that do as well. Your fave authors, characters, books, series or even your fave comic book!

HELP... NEED NEW BOOK TO READ!!!

Posted By:
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
StarStarStarStarStar
If you really want to read an intresting book(s) then try these: Harry Potter [7 books Big Grin] The Vampire Diaries [About 5 books] Twilight [Don't really go wih that one] Oxana Kalemi - Mummy come home [This book is really... keep it away from immature children Big Grin] Or you can go with... Jacqualine Wilson books... read the really thick ones Big Grin Like - Little Darlings, Midnight, Friends... ect. But if you haven't read Harry Potters or Vampire Daires I reccomand them... REALLY good books if you like Action Or Love and supernatural stuff. If you like romantic... TOO ROMANTIC... then go nuts with Twilight  Big Grin  But really... read read read HP AND TVD - TVD IS VAMPIRE DIARIES AND HP IS HARRY POTTER. XXX

The Vampire Diaries.

ME DEMON DAMON xD

This show is my life. I love Mystic Fall boys. ♥

Posted By:
lil cookie77
lil cookie77
StarStarStarStar
i cant what to get back to school,well sort of, i need some thing to read. Frustrated my mom never takes me to the library any more now that we moved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I miss  the library that I used to go to

hihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihiihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihih

Posted By:
emydude11
emydude11
StarStarStar
I'm currently reading pretty little liars, but those are a little inappropriate. Also you could try the Septimus Heap Series by Angie Sage. Or if your more into sci-fi you could try maximum ride. Hope i  helped

"with great power, comes great need to take a nap, wake me up later"
-Percy Jackson

Posted By:
OwlbirchXXWarriorcats
OwlbirchXXWarriorcats
StarStar
Its a web series, and a comic, but if your into Invader zim or some other cartoony thing i think youll like it. its called HOMESTUCK. its about a boy and his friends and they play a game called sburb. If i tell you anymore ill be giving you spoilers. >3

I CANT PUT ANYTHING IN HERE THAT'S INTERESTING ;A;

Posted By:
aszahrah mb
aszahrah mb
StarStarStarStarStar
you should really read City of bones and the other series. Orrr... The Hunger Games series Orr... Rick riordan books could be awesome 

Posted By:
Selenasweety
Selenasweety
StarStarStarStarStar
Try reading...Hardy boys or Nancy drew mystery series....its the best....

=^.^=
~~~~~~M-E-O-W~~~~~~

Posted By:
awesome_savior_19
awesome_savior_19
StarStar
i will swear to u. The Outsiders is the best book ever. i read it 7 times in a row and i still didnt get tired of it

King of The M.C.A( Monkey Creeper Army).if I get a monkey I'm gonna teach it to fly drive play xbox cook.shoot bananas and do.this while putting on its Hawaiian shirt and lei

Posted By:
iamfromdahood Lock
iamfromdahood
StarStarStarStar
Uncle Johns Bathroom Reader For Kids. It's Veriee Entertaininq It Will Give Yhu Facts About Thinqs And There Is Mazes,Puzzels,Jokes,Riddles,Games,And Tons More! I Am Currently Readinq It And From What I Have Read It A Really Great Book! It's A bathroom reader but I Don't Read It In The Bathroom XD 

I hate my life

Posted By:
lovelynaina Lock
lovelynaina
Star
ya they r really nyc ... smile

naina

Posted By:
You're Beautiful.Never forget. Lock
You're Beautiful.Never forget.
Star
I finished All the 50 shades of gray books, now I need help on finding a new book Frustrated

Love, Cassidy. Me

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

The Fault in Our Stars

Tara*Starr's Blog!

Does everyone's opinion truly matter?

We the Kidz

Happy Halloween!

Ben C and Martin?

latest videos