Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Books and Comics
Love to read? Chat here with others that do as well. Your fave authors, characters, books, series or even your fave comic book!

HELP... NEED NEW BOOK TO READ!!!

Posted By:
I'm@school
I'm@school
StarStar
Try reading the Jiggy Mccue series by Michael lawrence! They're really funny and there are thirteen books in total. I've read twelve of them so I still need to buy the last one. Here are the books in order: The Curse of The Poltergoose (The Poltergoose if you get it second hand) The Killer Underpants The Toilet of Doom The Meanest Genie (Maggot Pie if you get it second hand) The Snottle Nudie Dudie Neville the Devil Ryan's Brain The iron, the switch and the broom cupboard Kid Swap One for all and all for Lunch Rudie Dudie (sequel to Nudie Dudie) Murder and Chips They may sound and look like they are for 6 year olds, but are actually 9+ and EXTREMELY addicting!

S.J.W

Posted By:
lilybell26
lilybell26
Star
u should read maximumride from james patterson the first book is called maximum ride the angel experiment. .....thse books r so good they r making a movie for them with beck from victorius a fang

renesmee

Posted By:
kermitthefrog
kermitthefrog
StarStarStarStarStar

"luce247" wrote:

I just got done reading the Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins and now im so bored i have like NOTHING to read ????/
Read "Uglies" by Scott Westerfeld. It's sort of like the Hunger Games. It's REALLY good! Big Grin

I don't need a signature to get my point across...

But I have one.

Posted By:
xxfallenangellovexx
xxfallenangellovexx
StarStarStarStar
read dean koontz books. they are really good. i suggest his "odd" series. =3

Forever young
forever free
like the others
i am who i am
nobody can be me.

Posted By:
lilybell26
lilybell26
Star
what is the uglies about  smile

renesmee

Posted By:
lilybell26
lilybell26
Star
wuts that about smile

renesmee

Posted By:
kermitthefrog
kermitthefrog
StarStarStarStarStar
Oh! It's about a futuristic society in which everyone at the age of sixteen gets an operation that makes them beautiful.

I don't need a signature to get my point across...

But I have one.

Posted By:
Lorcan Furey
Lorcan Furey
StarStarStarStarStar

"Roxy_Foxy" wrote:

People still read Confused
Lol. I actually know a kid who won't read anything unless a teacher forces him to.

Posted By:
Lifted
Lifted
StarStarStarStar
Try Warriors, by Erin Hunter. They are about cats who live in the woods and face challenges. They are kinda like Animal Hunger Games. If you aren't into cats, are you into bears or dogs? Then try Survivors (dogs) or Seekers (bears). They are also like Warriors, because they to are by Erin Hunter! Warriors is something you can stick with for a long time. In fact, they took me around two YEARS to finish! And I read the Hunger Games trilogy in less than 2 weeks! I know how you feel, I am in that boat, too. But now I'm on and off Seekers, since it is kinda confusing.

I wanted to make my signature invisible. Darn. Wait, I know! Hahaha!!

Posted By:
11keeley11
11keeley11
StarStarStarStar
try Maximum ride series it was epic :P if that dosnt suit u then well i cant suggest any other books that are kid friendly

this is meWink
It takes a strong heart to LOVE but it takes an even stronger heart to LOVE after its been BROKEN.

They say that love is forever
Your forever is all that I need
Please stay as long as you need
Can't promise that things won't be broken
But I swear that I will never leave
Please stay forever with me -SWS

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Chat

The Amazing SpiderMan 2

Describe the profile pic above you