Kw-halloween-logo-small

Random

Books and Comics
Love to read? Chat here with others that do as well. Your fave authors, characters, books, series or even your fave comic book!

Does this sound good for a prologue?

Posted By:
imqueenofengland
imqueenofengland
Star
PrologueHowls. Howls coming from one mile away. I continued running, crashing, and jumping through leaves, trees, and logs. They were coming closer... closer, until they caught up with me. I stopped running."You can't get away this time," said a voice coming from behind a tree. Sorry for the weird entering! (It came out wrong).

~Queen of England~

Posted By:
umbreon2000
umbreon2000
StarStarStarStarStar

"imqueenofengland" wrote:

PrologueHowls. Howls coming from one mile away. I continued running, crashing, and jumping through leaves, trees, and logs. They were coming closer... closer, until they caught up with me. I stopped running."You can't get away this time," said a voice coming from behind a tree. Sorry for the weird entering! (It came out wrong).
It's okay. A bit short and it could use a TINY bit more detail but other than that it's pretty good. Big Grin 

Welcome to my twisted world

I hope you enjoy your stay

Dream

♥ Comment me if you need any help ♥

Posted By:
Aylin97
Aylin97
Star

"umbreon2000" wrote:

"imqueenofengland" wrote:

It's okay. A bit short and it could use a TINY bit more detail but other than that it's pretty good. Big Grin 
I also think that it should be longer and more detailed. And the sentences are also a bit short. But maybe it is what you wanted, to give it some special feeling Wink What will the story be about? xD

Posted By:
TheDevilStandsOverYourShoulder_2056490 Lock
TheDevilStandsOverYourShoulder_2056490
StarStarStarStar
Longer/More detail, pretty good.

Perfection.

Cat.

Sometimes my opinions are 'strong', but true. Frustrated

Posted By:
Jelly3
Jelly3
StarStarStarStarStar
It would be amazing if it were a bit longer. Big Grin 

Siggy Badge made by Kirsten. :)

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Why are electronics such a big part of our...

Ben C and Martin?

The Fault In Our Stars vs Divergent

WHATS THE BEST BLACK VEIL BRIDES SONG

latest videos