Kw-logo-smaller

Entertainment

Posted By:
imqueenofengland Lock
imqueenofengland
Star
PrologueHowls. Howls coming from one mile away. I continued running, crashing, and jumping through leaves, trees, and logs. They were coming closer... closer, until they caught up with me. I stopped running."You can't get away this time," said a voice coming from behind a tree. Sorry for the weird entering! (It came out wrong).

~Queen of England~

Posted By:
umbreon2000
umbreon2000
StarStarStarStarStar

"imqueenofengland" wrote:

PrologueHowls. Howls coming from one mile away. I continued running, crashing, and jumping through leaves, trees, and logs. They were coming closer... closer, until they caught up with me. I stopped running."You can't get away this time," said a voice coming from behind a tree. Sorry for the weird entering! (It came out wrong).
It's okay. A bit short and it could use a TINY bit more detail but other than that it's pretty good. Big Grin 

Welcome to my twisted world
I hope you enjoy your stay

Dream

♥ Comment me if you need any help ♥

Posted By:
Aylin97_1809054 Lock
Aylin97_1809054
Star

"umbreon2000" wrote:

"imqueenofengland" wrote:

It's okay. A bit short and it could use a TINY bit more detail but other than that it's pretty good. Big Grin 
I also think that it should be longer and more detailed. And the sentences are also a bit short. But maybe it is what you wanted, to give it some special feeling Wink What will the story be about? xD

Posted By:
TheDevilStandsOverYourShoulder_2056490 Lock
TheDevilStandsOverYourShoulder_2056490
StarStarStarStar
Longer/More detail, pretty good.

Perfection.

Cat.

Sometimes my opinions are 'strong', but true. Frustrated

Posted By:
Jelly3
Jelly3
StarStarStarStarStar
It would be amazing if it were a bit longer. Big Grin 

play online games

latest forum posts

What do you guys think about the Chinese w...

What instruments do you play?

Names From A-Z

What Are You Listening Too Right Now- 2015

John Green

Girls and Boys Names from A-Z

I feel so alone...

need a help in chemistry !!

This Is How We Roll - Florida Georgia Line...

A Nigeria actress said that she can act ud...

latest videos