x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Entertainment

Books for 11-12 year olds.

← Previous 1 3 4
Posted By:
EmilyUser
EmilyUser
Member since:
January 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 320
StarStarStarStar
Posted almost 5 years ago
So... I was wondering. Are there any good books out there for 11 or 12 year olds? I'm dying to read a good book. Please leave a post/comment below if you know any good books or authors.

Hi everyone! (:


Posted By:
Jolly-Rancher206
Jolly-Rancher206
Member since:
March 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3221
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 5 years ago
Here are some good ones: Percy Jackson The Uglies Found Stargirl Peeled Every Soul A Star I loved all of those books.


Posted By:
EmilyUser
EmilyUser
Member since:
January 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 320
StarStarStarStar
Posted almost 5 years ago
Thanks for responding! Big Grin I'll be sure to find these books in the library.

Hi everyone! (:


Posted By:
rebeccamichaelsteven_1989285 Lock
rebeccamichaelsteven_1989285
Member since:
January 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 310
StarStarStarStar
Posted almost 5 years ago

"EmilyUser" wrote:

Thanks for responding! Big Grin I'll be sure to find these books in the library.
hey I was in fifth grade when I read this book. I never stopped loving it!! Find : Violet Rains Almost got hit by Lightning.

Gotta love your friends!! (:


Posted By:
EmilyUser
EmilyUser
Member since:
January 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 320
StarStarStarStar
Posted almost 5 years ago

"rebeccamichaelsteven" wrote:

"EmilyUser" wrote:

Thanks for responding! Big Grin I'll be sure to find these books in the library.
hey I was in fifth grade when I read this book. I never stopped loving it!! Find : Violet Rains Almost got hit by Lightning.
Ok! Big Grin

Hi everyone! (:


Posted By:
coco374
coco374
Member since:
January 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 89
StarStarStar
Posted almost 5 years ago
I would reecomend Night World by L.J Smith Diary Of a Wimpy Kid by Jeff Kingly The Worst Thing about my Sister by Jaquline Wilson Harry Potter by J.K Rowling Twighlight series by Stephine Meyer Conffesions of a shopaholic ( wait until ur 12 to read it) The Chocolate Box Girls by Cathy Cassidy White Fang Charlie Bone Secret Circle by L.J Smith Vampire Diaries by L.J Smith

Ɩ'ʌɛ ʝσιиɛ∂ тнɛ ƘƜ ƨтαя яɛʌσℓʋтισи,, нαʌɛ ʏσʋ?


Posted By:
EmilyUser
EmilyUser
Member since:
January 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 320
StarStarStarStar
Posted almost 5 years ago

"coco374" wrote:

I would reecomend Night World by L.J Smith Diary Of a Wimpy Kid by Jeff Kingly The Worst Thing about my Sister by Jaquline Wilson Harry Potter by J.K Rowling Twighlight series by Stephine Meyer Conffesions of a shopaholic ( wait until ur 12 to read it) The Chocolate Box Girls by Cathy Cassidy White Fang Charlie Bone Secret Circle by L.J Smith Vampire Diaries by L.J Smith
Okay, thanks. I'll be sure to find these books. smile

Hi everyone! (:


Posted By:
Starlight hills
Starlight hills
Member since:
January 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1705
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 5 years ago
I'm 13 and I love reading these books: A Series of Unfortunate Events by lemony snicket. Books by Michael Morpurgo Jacqueline Wilson books Inkheart Saga by Cornelia Funke. Hope this helps, Starlight xx

You know what "Normal" is? A setting on a washing machine. No one wants to be that.


Posted By:
EmilyUser
EmilyUser
Member since:
January 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 320
StarStarStarStar
Posted almost 5 years ago

"Starlight hills" wrote:

I'm 13 and I love reading these books: A Series of Unfortunate Events by lemony snicket. Books by Michael Morpurgo Jacqueline Wilson books Inkheart Saga by Cornelia Funke. Hope this helps, Starlight xx
Thanks Starlight. I've read books by Michael Morpurgo and Jacqueline Wilson . Big Grin

Hi everyone! (:


Posted By:
Karri Iero
Karri Iero
Member since:
February 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2668
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 5 years ago
Vampire Kisses.


← Previous 1 3 4

Latest Forum Posts

what's your favorite song? reply with lyrics!

Can you have 2 Religions? [The Shopping Ca...

How you feel using sticker

Your Chinese Zodiac Animal?

What's your birthstone/Zodiac stone? :3

What's your birthstone/Zodiac stone? :3

Christian Friend is a Hypocrite!

Quick question...

Type The First Word That You Think Of!

What's your birthstone/Zodiac stone? :3

Latest Videos

Play Online Games