Kw-halloween-logo-small

Random

Books and Comics
Love to read? Chat here with others that do as well. Your fave authors, characters, books, series or even your fave comic book!

Gone.

Posted By:
EldarGod
EldarGod
Star
Has anyone read the GONE series yet?  I'm a huge fan of it and if you have maybe..join my group that I created? If you haven't, I recommend you reading it..especially if you're a Hunger Games fan which I am!  It's a dystopian fiction. All adults and people over the age of 15 disappear . Will the kids survive? Will there be chaos or peace? What happened to the adults? And why are they developing strange abilities?

Gone.

Posted By:
Manjari825
Manjari825
StarStarStarStar
this sounds like the girl who owned a city...........

I'm Manjari825, and I'm a girl. My pet peeve is my friends being bugged or bothered. But I'm a book nerd. I read plenty if books- from Canterwood Crest to Hunger Games to Harry Potter, Percy Jackson-I've read A LOT. I love to talk and chat so message me anytime.
percy jackson, harry potter, and every book rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gone.

Posted By:
LuketheFootballer
LuketheFootballer
Star
hey ive read them they are aweomse but this was posted like 2 years ago so u might not be on! reply if u are!!!

Gone.

Posted By:
lily706
lily706
StarStar
My sister read the series but I haven't.

Gone.

Posted By:
heyyitsleliaa
heyyitsleliaa
StarStarStar
Those books were completely disturbing but I loved them so much! I fell in love with all of the characters and ended up crying a lot. I wouldn't recommend this for younger people...

Gone.

Posted By:
CandyDreamer Lock
CandyDreamer
StarStarStarStarStar
Never read it.

Gone.

Posted By:
VanillaMoon Lock
VanillaMoon
StarStarStarStar
Nope. But I can try reading them if you recommend them.

Gone.

Posted By:
heyyitsleliaa
heyyitsleliaa
StarStarStar
They're kind of disturbing and they are innapropriate for younger audiences once you get to the later books, but I recommend them.

Gone.

Posted By:
HidingNaruto
HidingNaruto
StarStarStar
This forum is definitely GONE. The poster has disappeared and will probably not come back. Oh well. 

But, actually, I never have read the series, but I have read Hunger Games. Gone is probably good if the poster recommended it along with Hunger Games.

A chance to be yourself
A chance you’ll never get
But in life, keep on dreaming
Because everybody shares that dream

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

ThE WoRd GaMe

add me cute people only

add me cute people only

add me cute people only

Whos Ur Celeb Crush???? ^_^

chicken vs.beef

latest videos