Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Books and Comics
Love to read? Chat here with others that do as well. Your fave authors, characters, books, series or even your fave comic book!

Web Comics/Graphic Novels

Posted By:
-Discordance-_2079826 Lock
-Discordance-_2079826
Star
Basically anything manga (Graphic Novels) to and Web Comics you've read. A example of a Web Comic is Homestuck, created by Andrew Hussie. This Web Comic is very popular. Manga covers to Naruto to Bleach to One Piece. These too are very well known among the anime world. You can give reviews or anything like that or post any interesting manga or Comics.

Posted By:
Dezarkle
Dezarkle
StarStarStarStarStar
EVERYDAY I'M HOMESTUCKIN'

Posted By:
-Discordance-_2079826 Lock
-Discordance-_2079826
Star

"Dezarkle" wrote:

WH4T NOW

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Web comics: Does My Cage count? Manga: Amazing Agent Luna X-men Misfits Wolverine (the manga version) I Am Here! (a bit too shojo-y)Eensy Weensy Monster (didn't like it) Kasumi (didn't like it either) Natsume's Book of Friends Shugo Chara! (extremely shojo-y, but I read it because I am in love with Ikuto) x] Mamotte! Lollipop Kamisama Kiss Amazing Agent Jennifer Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch (...incredible amount of shojo in this one...O.o) Ultra Maniac (meh) Sakura Hime (not all that great, but okay-ish) Nightmare Inspector Fruits Basket Vampire Knight Hetalia Axis Powers Black Butler

"Knowledge itself is power."
-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
YumejiUsagi
YumejiUsagi
StarStarStarStarStar

"noordinarygirl" wrote:

Web comics: Does My Cage count? Manga: Amazing Agent Luna X-men Misfits Wolverine (the manga version) I Am Here! (a bit too shojo-y)Eensy Weensy Monster (didn't like it) Kasumi (didn't like it either) Natsume's Book of Friends Shugo Chara! (extremely shojo-y, but I read it because I am in love with Ikuto) x] Mamotte! Lollipop Kamisama Kiss Amazing Agent Jennifer Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch (...incredible amount of shojo in this one...O.o) Ultra Maniac (meh) Sakura Hime (not all that great, but okay-ish) Nightmare Inspector Fruits Basket Vampire Knight Hetalia Axis Powers Black Butler
May I hi-five you?

Posted By:
HOMEWRECKER
HOMEWRECKER
StarStarStar

"-Discordance-" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

WH4T NOW

8LUH 8LUH I HAVE ALL THE HOMESTUCK

pshooooes

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Should politicians push for free healthcar...

La La La(world cup2014)Lyrics

Is it time the Oakland Athletics took a hi...

latest videos