Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Books and Comics
Love to read? Chat here with others that do as well. Your fave authors, characters, books, series or even your fave comic book!

Harry Potter!

Posted By:
HermioneSiriusSnape
HermioneSiriusSnape
StarStar
Hi I'm HermioneSiriusSnape!!! As you Can tell I LOVE to read Harry Potter! So this Post MUST!! Include Something about Harry Potter! So Enjoy Harry Potter for those who love it!!!!! and for people who didn't even start well Start! because i used to be like it But i promise you WON"T be Disappointed I PROMISE!

"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times...but only when one remembers...to turn on the light."

Harry Potter!

Posted By:
lisa2899 Lock
lisa2899
StarStarStarStar
Lmao. Randomness of this post. Harry potter is amazing. =] Are you into J.K. Rowling? If so, will you read her next book?

"Why are you so kin to not believe it exists?," he says.
"Why should I, when there's nothing there?," she replies...
Where is the answer they seek... wheres the truth?... it lays in you.

Harry Potter!

Posted By:
HermioneSiriusSnape
HermioneSiriusSnape
StarStar
Yeh I probley will read her book its in my Long list of book to read

"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times...but only when one remembers...to turn on the light."

Harry Potter!

Posted By:
-CookieRaider-
-CookieRaider-
StarStarStar
♥ I absolutley love Harry Potter! Me and my best friend write TONS OF PAGES on our own Harry Potter stories, and we will go and see the set in August! Big Grin I watched all the films, and read 3 books. ♥  Big Grin

“Life isn’t measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”

Harry Potter!

Posted By:
poppygold
poppygold
StarStarStar
Harry Potter is the BEST!!!

THIS IS BY THE ONE THE ONLY POPPYGOLD!!!
Come to my page to read the latest gossip that is happening at my home,to read my darkest secrets and problems. And to read some book reviews!

Harry Potter!

Posted By:
aika_fivestarflute
aika_fivestarflute
StarStarStarStar
Harry Potter is truly the best!  Re-reading the series again, and right now i'm on Deathly Hallows!  My favourite character is Luna because we're both loony!

Hello, I"m あいか.

_
black veil brides

fma

soul eater
DEATH WEAPON MEISTER ACADEMY
(DWMA)

Black Butler 2
hoheo taralna rondero tarel.

shigeki

Harry Potter!

Posted By:
HermioneSiriusSnape
HermioneSiriusSnape
StarStar
Nice!!!! Mine Is Hermione!!!!

Harry Potter!

Posted By:
iHistorian
iHistorian
StarStarStarStarStar
Love Harry Potter!  One of if not my favorite book series of all times. smile Do any of you have/are familiar with Pottermore?

'Cuz I'm a gleek, baby!

Harry Potter!

Posted By:
GinnyDobbyLuna24
GinnyDobbyLuna24
StarStarStarStar
Hey guys!!! I'm Ginny. I am a good friend of HermioneSiriusSnape's and we are very alike, including we both LOVE Harry Potter. I was the one who got her reading it. As u can tell, my fav character is Ginny  smile  I think she is so awesome, brave, and she's taught me a lot, so if u dont like Ginny, its gonna get ugly. But I also love Dobby cause he is so cute and funny, and Luna cause she is funny and kind and awesome. If u love Harry Potter, friend me!!!

"Anything's possible if you've got enough nerve"- Ginevra Molly Weasley

Harry Potter!

Posted By:
aika_fivestarflute
aika_fivestarflute
StarStarStarStar

"iHistorian" Do any of you have/are familiar with Pottermore?[/quote wrote:

Yeah,  Pottermore rocks!

Hello, I"m あいか.

_
black veil brides

fma

soul eater
DEATH WEAPON MEISTER ACADEMY
(DWMA)

Black Butler 2
hoheo taralna rondero tarel.

shigeki

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

highscore in flappy bird?

✿Hai✿

✿Hai✿

highscore in flappy bird?

✿Hai✿

Spoiler?

latest videos