Back left
Back right
Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Baby260" wrote:

I hate Harry Potter! Lord of the rings is the best movie ever.
One cannot simply hate Harry Potter..

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

I have my own wand from universal harry potter world. It's unicorn ash wood 11''.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

then why are you on here

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

i also love this series.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted about 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

I totally agree with you I am only on the sixth one but I love it. And the quote it's from dumbledore!

Come join my Emma Watson fan club! Oh, and by the way, be my friend!

Posted about 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

I know my friends have never read harry potter or watched the movie, and what's the point of  life without harry potter

Posted about 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Fascinating, I always wanted a wand from there.

Posted over 3 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Harry Potter is amazing!

"Look past the things you think you see. Move your head just a touch to the left, a glance in a world of perspectives, and then.... you might see it: an entire universe in the corner of your eye."

Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Cool! I love Harry Potter! I've seen all the movies, but have never read the whole series. I'm currently reading the 3rd one and am reading the chapter right after 'The Boggart in the Wardrobe' My fave movie is 2,7,8. And my fave book so far is 2. I have no HP merchandise whatsoever but I drew a few pictures of HP quotes and things. I'm trying to make myself a wand and spectrespecs. My favorite characters are: Luna, Ginny, Hermione, Harry, Ron, Lupin, Fleur and Bellatrix. And my dislikes are: Volde----oops I forgot taboo.....He who must not be named, Lockhart, Quirell, Umbridge, Malfoy (yes I know there's more to his character...but I mean..come on), Snape (once again more to his story), Dementors.

Clemont: Ash don't mind me for asking but do you even know where the Santalune gym is located?

Ash: Of course I don't!

Pokemon: The Series XY Episode 5

Posted 7 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Harry potter is an amazing book and I like Jk Rowling too. A true story that portrays important moral values and I am a HP fan and won't get tired of watching either the movies or reading HP books again and again. We all wish that We had a school like Hogwarts and potions and transfigurations as Subjects. And our principal as Dumbledore

"Keep smiling!!"

" Let your smile change the world but dont let the world change your smile"

"be unique"

It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity