Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Books and Comics
Love to read? Chat here with others that do as well. Your fave authors, characters, books, series or even your fave comic book!

awesome book

Posted By:
doodlebuggy12
doodlebuggy12
Star
There's this really amazing book called 'looking for home' it is incredible! I couldn't stop reading it! I felt like I was in this book, it's about this girl who lives with a abusive father and she gets pregnant, and she don't want to have her baby while living with her dad so she runs away and takes random buses to get as far away from home as possible. She stays in nasty hotels, guys are flirting with her. When she finds a job and works for this amazing nice guy named J.Q! And there's another dude working their (Which I think she had a crush on!) and she lives with a woman named Matty I think. She gets really close to them and soon their like family! And when she gives birth to the baby they tell her that they'll help her raise her baby! She never went back to her old home. I think its great! If you find it, you should really read it!  smile

Doodlebug

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

drawing forum O.o

MARIO, LUIGI, OR BOTH?-moved

Vans vs Converse-moved

drawing forum O.o

My dad started smoking

Do you prefer uniforms or free-dress when ...

latest videos