Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Books and Comics
Love to read? Chat here with others that do as well. Your fave authors, characters, books, series or even your fave comic book!

Who likes Warriors

Posted By:
kalykpuppy
kalykpuppy
Star
Who likes warriors?

Funnyman productions ~(o_FM)

Who likes Warriors

Posted By:
horse703
horse703
StarStarStar
Warrior cats? If so then ya

Quote of the Day:
Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read. ~Attributed to Groucho Marx
Yeah...
smile

Who likes Warriors

Posted By:
-Inspired-
-Inspired-
StarStarStarStar
I do ^-^ My favorite cat is Hollyleaf, although I haven't read the last book of Omen of the Stars and found out what the clan decides to do with her...

It is sad not to love, but it is much sadder not being able to love.
--Miguel de Unamuno

Who likes Warriors

Posted By:
horse703
horse703
StarStarStar
Omigod Inspired mine is Hollyleaf too! I'm sad the series is over...sort of...The Last Hope ROCKED

Quote of the Day:
Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read. ~Attributed to Groucho Marx
Yeah...
smile

Who likes Warriors

Posted By:
-Inspired-
-Inspired-
StarStarStarStar
I'm sure that Warriors will continue until one of the authors who are Erin Hunter retires or dies...then I'll volunteer as a tribute. =] And I've been hearing about "Survivors", what is that? Is it about dogs? 

It is sad not to love, but it is much sadder not being able to love.
--Miguel de Unamuno

Who likes Warriors

Posted By:
Kirsie12
Kirsie12
StarStarStarStar
Warriors warriors WARRIORSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I absolutely am addicted to the Warriors series. o3o  I even RP in my own Clan(HiddenClan) with tons of other Warriors fans. smile I would love to RP with you guys IT WOULD BE SO COOL xD Survivors is supposed to be about dogs. Anyone else anxiously awaiting Yellowfang's Secret? (I think that's what it's called xD)

Sometimes I'm perfect
Sometimes I'm a mess
Sometimes I'm not sure who I am
But I am special,
I am beautiful,
I am wonderful
And powerful
Unstoppable.
~Hilary Duff: I am~

Who likes Warriors

Posted By:
DemonicDream
DemonicDream
StarStarStarStarStar
I love Warriors! I finished Power of three at last, but before I start Omen of the Stars, I'm waiting for the six-book back to come out to Books-a-million, it's cheaper. Really? Hollyleaf of all cats? Sorry, I've always liked Whitestorm, Greystripe, Brambleclaw and Jayfeather best.

Even if the castle, burns away to a crisp, if the decomposing bodies, are one day nothing more, eve if my secrets, one day lose their allure, even if the gold, one day turns to dust. My vow I shall keep, and not stray from it's path, all for one and one for all, I vow one day, the Dark King will fall.

Who likes Warriors

Posted By:
lil cookie77
lil cookie77
StarStarStarStar
THIS GIRL IN MY CLASS READ EVERY SINGLE BOOK AND IS LIKE CRAZY OVER IT Frustrated SHE EVEN TALKS ABOUT IT ALL THE TIME

hihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihiihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihih

Who likes Warriors

Posted By:
Ruby_Tail
Ruby_Tail
StarStarStar
I read warriors and I love it! 

doɴ'т ɢιve υp вecαυѕe тнιɴɢѕ wιll ɢeт вeттer.
ιт мαy вe ѕтorмy ɴow, вυт ιт ɴever rαιɴѕ ғorever.

Who likes Warriors

Posted By:
Twisted_Vixen Lock
Twisted_Vixen
StarStarStarStarStar
Mee xD

~~~Dreamer
awww

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

awnser the question the person above you asks

awnser the question the person above you asks

Watcha Watching? (2013)

Your favorite bands?

Your favorite bands?

WHY!

latest videos