Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Books and Comics
Love to read? Chat here with others that do as well. Your fave authors, characters, books, series or even your fave comic book!

KW Weekly #1 CLCK HERE!!! By: TheBeautifulBreezy

Posted By:
TheBeautifulBreezy
TheBeautifulBreezy
StarStarStar
March 16, 2012. By TheBeautifulBreezy           KW'r of the week: GawjussGracieeX!!! Song Of the Day: Mercenary By Panic!At The Disco.                               Word/ Saying of the day: BOOSH!!!                         Color of the day: Blue.                                                                     Updates:    The movies "The Dictator" and "Elene" come out today.     Adam Lambert's "Trespassing" came out yesterday, I hope some of you like it!!! smile                                 Some Birthday Shout outs to:           TarynHasSwag, Maxwell98, Nuby516, geekychic, IAteYourParents,        TasteTheFreakinRainbow, Its-Autumn, LakeBunny, lixielovesu123, AmazingMaggiesmile, bizarelov, Joyce101, ObeyDajia, blooface, AyooBrad, taylor33, Mamyluengo, Storm 1232, xXxPlasticSmilesxXx, CamiCupcake, aubdal1999, -Casssadeesmile, shirin, thebestie16, EmzyLou, and MANY MORE!!! I hope everyone has a GREAT Birthday!!! [color=#000000]Thanks so much for checking out this weeks issue of  KW Weekly!! Stay tuned next week for another issue!! And dont forget to send those request whether its for Songs, Birthdays, Updates, even just a shoutout to a friend on KW!! I hopeyou guys enjoyed!!            See You Next Week!!![/color]

~Beautiful Breezy Barbie~
~WoWBoss's Bestie~

~Professional Assassin~

ask me if u need any HELP Or
ADVICE!Big Grin

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Words that start with C.

Whats a new updation of google?

What is Nutella to you?

O.o

Words that start with C.

Kidzworld Radio is Here

latest videos