Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Books and Comics
Love to read? Chat here with others that do as well. Your fave authors, characters, books, series or even your fave comic book!

KW Weekly #1! CLICK HERE! By Breezy

Posted By:
TheBeautifulBreezy
TheBeautifulBreezy
StarStarStar
March 16, 2012    By Breezy.                                                                      KW'r Of the day: GawjussGracieeX!!!!                                                              Song of the day: Mercenary by P!ATD                     Word/Saying of the day: BOOSH!!!                                                                 Color of the day: Blue                                                                          Updates:Today the movies "The Dictator" and "Elene" come out! Adam Lambert's "Trespassing" came out yesterday, Hope you guys like it!                                                          Some Birthday Shoutouts To:TarynHasSwag, Maxwell98, Nuby516, geekychic, IAteYourParents, TasteTheFreakinRainbow, Its-Autumn, LakeBunny, lixielovesu123, AmazingMaggiesmile, bizarelov, Joyce101, ObeyDajia, blooface, AyooBrad, taylor33, Mamyluengo, Storm 1232, xXxPlasticSmilesxXx, CamiCupcake, aubdal1999, -Casssadeesmile, shirin, thebestie16, EmzyLou, and MANY MORE!!! I hope everyone has a GREAT Birthday!!! I hope you guys enjoyed this weeks issue of KW Weekly! Stay tuned next week for another issue! And dont forget to send requests whether its for a certain song, movie, saying, word, someones birthday, Or just put  in a random Shoutout to someone you know! Hope you enjoyed!!! smile

~Beautiful Breezy Barbie~
~WoWBoss's Bestie~

~Professional Assassin~

ask me if u need any HELP Or
ADVICE!Big Grin

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

meeting new users

Peas vs. Mashed Potatoes

Describe the perfect Friend

If you had kids what would you name them?

in which age would u marry?

PewDiePie or Shane Dawson?

latest videos