x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Entertainment

Posted By:
TheBeautifulBreezy_2083406 Lock
TheBeautifulBreezy_2083406

StarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago
March 16, 2012    By Breezy.                                                                      KW'r Of the day: GawjussGracieeX!!!!                                                              Song of the day: Mercenary by P!ATD                     Word/Saying of the day: BOOSH!!!                                                                 Color of the day: Blue                                                                          Updates:Today the movies "The Dictator" and "Elene" come out! Adam Lambert's "Trespassing" came out yesterday, Hope you guys like it!                                                          Some Birthday Shoutouts To:TarynHasSwag, Maxwell98, Nuby516, geekychic, IAteYourParents, TasteTheFreakinRainbow, Its-Autumn, LakeBunny, lixielovesu123, AmazingMaggiesmile, bizarelov, Joyce101, ObeyDajia, blooface, AyooBrad, taylor33, Mamyluengo, Storm 1232, xXxPlasticSmilesxXx, CamiCupcake, aubdal1999, -Casssadeesmile, shirin, thebestie16, EmzyLou, and MANY MORE!!! I hope everyone has a GREAT Birthday!!! I hope you guys enjoyed this weeks issue of KW Weekly! Stay tuned next week for another issue! And dont forget to send requests whether its for a certain song, movie, saying, word, someones birthday, Or just put  in a random Shoutout to someone you know! Hope you enjoyed!!! smile

~Beautiful Breezy Barbie~
~WoWBoss's Bestie~

~Professional Assassin~

ask me if u need any HELP Or
ADVICE!Big Grin

Latest Forum Posts

The Banning Game

The Banning Game

The Banning Game

The Banning Game

Love is Love?

The Banning Game